"Come on Lottie" tommy shouted from outside her house, leaning against his car. "Two seconds" she shouted back placing a light amount of lipstick on her lips. He glanced down at the time, nodding his head towards men who greeted him as they passed. Diverting his attention to Charlottes door as it opened, his eyes breezed up and down her body as she descended towards him. "Eyes are up here Shelby" she chuckled as she lightly placed a kiss on his lips, jumping in the car as he opened the door for her.
"you look beautiful,as always" he complimented her, scanning her pretty face. Smiling at his words, she squeezed his hand lightly. "you still haven't told me where we're going" she retorted, keeping her eyes on him. "that's because you'd protest, but it's for the best" he replied, glancing over to meet her eyes. "well you've got me worried now" she frowned ever so slightly. "trust me" he simply spoke, turning his attention back to the road.
"you don't need to tell me to do that tommy, i do" she shot back, looking out the window.

Walking over to Polly, she frowned at the scene in-front of her. "have you got any idea what he's doing pol?" she sighed heavily, dreading what he has planned. "i think i might have an idea" she smiled sympathetically, knowing charlotte wouldn't approve of what tommy's done. The women glanced over to the men who had made their way up the hill, john in the middle of them. However they brought their attention back to each other, falling into a conversation about ada. "do you know where she is?" polly asked the brunette, in hopes that ada had told charlotte. "No pol, she hasn't mentioned anything to me" she sympathetically replied, the pair simultaneously worrying about the Shelby girl. As charlotte was to speak, she looked over to a pretty brunette girl dressed all in a white, a wedding. "Which one?" she questioned, quite abruptly. "Eh?" polly replied, slightly perplexed at the random question. "Which brother has he married off then?" she replied, annoyance riddling her tone. However before polly could reply, scud boat came running over to Charlotte. "Your needed Lottie, come with me" Sending one last confused glance over to polly, she nodded her head following the man.
Furrowing her eyebrows at the sight of john kicking off, she caught eyes with tommy sending a glare his way even though she was about to sort out whatever shit he had created,like she always would. "It's alright for you tommy, you've got fucking lottie!" john bellowed, trying to shake the men off him. "Im not marrying a fucking mushroom picker" he diverted his attention to charlotte who had slightly squeezed his arm sending him a small smile. "you won't be marrying a mushroom picker John, i've caught sight of her she's a pretty thing" charlotte reassured him, evidently calming him just by her presence.
"If anything you've had a result, won't have to worry about trying to pull her" she chuckled, glancing to john as the men laughed at her comment.
"Trust me" she gently nodded her head, understanding why he was so hesitant about the whole thing. Nodding his head he roughly pulled out of the hold the men had on him to stop him making a run for it, and instead held his arm out for Lottie.
"What am i walking you down the isle now?" she remarked, jokingly.
"it all went out the window when my "isle"was a filthy fucking road" he mumbled, a slight smile evident in his voice. Walking slightly ahead of the rest of the group, she glanced over at tommy as if to say "your welcome" receiving a wink in return.
"Your a bloody wonder women Lottie" johnny dogs bellowed, releasing a round of laughter from the men and a slight smirk from Lottie.
Stood beside Tommy, she noticed his attention sidetrack to someone walking towards them, leaning her head back just by a little bit she caught eyes with ada a wide smile appearing on her face.
Ada quickened her pace before engulfing the Windsor girl in a hug "missed you" ada smiled into her shoulder, inhaling her familiar and comforting smell. "i missed you to ades" she smiled, catching tommy's eyes who watched the scene with a distant smile on his face. "now don't bloody do that again, tell me where you are next time " charlotte scolded, watching how ada nodded, smiling at charlottes caring behaviour. "go see your aunt pol she's been worried" the Windsor girl smiled before turning her attention to tommy.
"you gonna speak to her?"
"i'll give it a go, don't reckon i'll get much out of her" he shrugged, glancing back over to john. "she's your sister remember" she simply replied, linking her arm in his before catching eyes with john who looked back at her with a smile on his face.