7

Tommy and Charlotte lay in the bed of tommy's. The same one they had spent many years in before the war as charlotte's was forbidden due to Jordan, her elder brother claiming she "shouldn't be doing all that".
"What colour are you wearing to the races lotts?" tommy asked lighting a smoke before looking down at the girl who lay under his arm.
"What's it matter to you eh? taking that blonde barmaid ain't ya" she chuckled, almost slightly relieved she didn't have to get involved in the business side of things. "pink" she smiled reluctantly "but that's johns business, i mean he's going to have me on his arm" she once again jokingly remarked, knowing how to piss him off
"Well johns not gonna be taking you home now, is he?" he smirked seeing the cheeky smile he loves ,take place on her face.
"Well, you never know, i might have gone for the wrong brother" smirking she sat up, taking the cigarette out of his mouth and placing it in hers instead
"Try it, we'll see what happens" only adding onto the meaningless banter between the pair.
Giggling she placed both her hands behind his head before throwing her leg over, straddling him. Almost instinctively Tommy's hand went straight to her upper thighs, causing charlotte's heart to race at the lustful look that captivated his eyes.
"and what would that be tommy?" within seconds he flipped the pair so she was now underneath him,glancing up at him through her thick eyelashes.
"don't start something you can't finish,Lottie" chuckling she leant towards him, deepening the kiss.

The pair jumped as the door flew open revealing John and little Finn. "Oi finn wants" "Oh fuck, didn't see a thing tommy didn't see a thing" john rapidly spoke causing a laugh to leave charlotte's mouth.
"yeah yeah you ever learn to knock john" tommy muttered, slightly pissed off he had interrupted them
"fuck off would ya" he gestured towards the door before watching it close, glancing back over to his girl.
Only laughing she kissed his cheek, rising from the bed to straighten herself out "I've gotta get to my shift now love" she smiled once again at tommy who looked very pissed off she had to leave,sighing he also rose from the bed, placing one last kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.
"come on the boys will be at the garrison, i'll walk ya"

Charlotte sat in the snug, her head in the paper as she sat under johns arm paying no interest to the mens conversation. The garrison was practically empty meaning charlotte could leave grace unaccompanied at the bar just fine, although charlotte was slightly bored it meant she didn't have to work alongside grace which was absolutely fine by her.
Growing thirsty charlotte rose from her seat to head to the bar,sliding past tommy who gently guided her by her waist to get her through,not taking his eyes off her until she turnt the corner, his attention returning back to his brothers.
"So when you gonna marry er then?" Arthur questioned,the same old smirk on his face.
"Eh?" tommy slightly laughed at the random change of topic
"You heard me, we all see how you look at her and your still in love after the bloody war, and fucking hell that changed you"
"yeah alright artha" John chuckled at the bluntness of the last bit of his small speech. As tommy was to reply charlotte re entered the room, none the wiser of the previous conversation.
"Well artha, i interrupted their efforts this morning" john muttered, amusement written all over his face, charlotte shook her head with a frown a light smile still on her face before glancing to tommy who held the same amused look as john.
"shut up will ya john" charlotte winced still slightly laughing at the events, watching as Arthur smirked looking back towards tommy,
"Well i'll tell ya tom, count ya self lucky some of us are stuck with lizzie stark" he slightly grimaced looking over to john as he spoke
"yeah and you love her, bloody well different when you love someone ain't it?"
"yeah yeah that's right john" Arthur agreed rather passionately, entertaining charlotte even more who sat their with the same amused look as tommy
"oh with my Lottie, yeah nothing like it" tommy quickly agreed before sending a wink charlotte's way, throwing her head in her hands she chuckled at the mens behaviour
"will you shut up the lot of you" she laughed rather keen to get off the topic of her sex life.