"Cold... Just like home!"

Phil was kind and gave you some extra tools that were dusting in his chests and you went your way up the mountains. You liked being high up. It in your nature after all. Being somewhat away from others. It was nice to have a breath of fresh air.

Luckily you brought some end stone brick and obsidian blocks. You decided to make your home walls have three layers. The other shell will be spruce logs mixed with planks. Behind that outer shell will be obsidian all around. Then the inside will be spruce planks mixed with purple and black wool. Then you'll add to the outside to make it look appealing to the eye. The floor will be the end stone bricks. But of course you have to cut down some trees for wood. And find and dye some hitsuji.

You took note of one of the crows that follows Phil for some reason. You being a hybrid from a different  realm you could understand it easily with your magic. To its surprise of course! It caws at you, you acted as if you didn't see nor hear him. He seemed to huffed his feathers at you. It was amusing to you as you watched it from the corner of your eye.

Yes, him. He was introducing himself. Apparently his given name is Fiachra but phil calls him chat... something you noticed with all the crows. He gave them the same pet name. 'How odd' you thought  as you finally looked at him. Putting your left arm out for him to have room to land on your shoulder. He seems to be extremely pleased by your actions. He lightly pecked your cheeks as a thank you. You lower your arm as he got comfortable on your shoulder and messy hair.

"What is your name? I am Fiachra, Fia for short." He caws at you he couldn't help but be intrigued. You think for a minute. No one knew your true name, (y/n) and you don't plan on sharing it. Even Phil, he also called you a name that meant dragon in different languages or just the word dragon.

But the most popular title or pet name others call you was Shiryu. It meant 'Purple Dragon' or 'Bronze Saint of the Dragon constellation'

It was something the EYES called you a lot... You don't know why. "Shiryu" you say to Fiachra. He nodded his small head happy but a bit startled with the response. "You can understand me?.." He asked but you didn't respond to him. He took note of that seeing you didn't seem comfortable sharing information. Information that now had peaked his interest in you. But he knew he wouldn't get anything from you if he even ask you nicely.

"So what are you doing? Shouldn't you be with Phil or at least close to him." You ask as the cold winds blew a bit harsher. The bird huddled closer to your body to get some warmth but you felt a lot more colder then the air. 'How unnatural' he thought. "Well Miss. Shiryu, Phil told(ordered) me to keep you company." He caws at you. You hummed to yourself. "Companionship, I see." You didn't believe that for a second.

"I guess so." You shake your head. "You seem more like a familiar or maybe a pet..." you mumbled to him and he pecked your cheek out of anger. You snickered lightly at him. "My deepest apologies, sir Fiachra." He seemed to accept your sorry.

He didn't even take note that you both were in a spruce forest until you started cutting down trees and replanting the small saplings. "You work pretty fast." He claimed as he watched you work and putting things in your inventory, something that everyone seems to have. "I'm aware." You say to him as you continued your activity with the trees. "Do you need a wing with anything?" He asked, he felt a bit useless watching you work. "Yes, there actually is, you're good at tracking, correct?"

He seemed a bit nervous(?) "I am!" He responded. "How helpful you are." You were being satirize. "Go track some hitsuji and then report back to me." You say as you looked at him already flapping his wings to be off with his first new task by his new keeper. "Yes ma'am!" With that he was off to fill his new task. You continued to cut and replant the trees.