SUBS BABY - FELIX X N

"You like it baby ? ", I whisper to him make him squirm more & more. The sound of the chain echoed in the room, the smell of sex increased the passion of both of us. He couldn't say anything, just moaned in pleasure when I gave him a BJ. His breathing became heavier, his hands were tied with a chain to the head bed. He is totally n*ked. Seeing him like this make me became more dominate , just the way i like. My left hand brushing his hip make him thr*sting & make me gagged. I stop & look at him, " don't do that boy , if you do that again i'll punish you .." grabbing hard his hip into bed & continue to pleasure him. I saw his hand grip the chain so tight until he throw his head back to hold the or*asm. His adam apple move up & down with close eyes , maybe he trying hard to hold it. I smirk , my hand gently crawled over his stomach, gently circling under his navel. " Such a good boy .." i said before kitty lick his upper d*ck. after I was satisfied I floated his body, I held his chin roughly & attacked his lips. he moaned into my mouth, trying to stick his tongue in my mouth. felt like he was sucking my tongue & biting my bottom lip. I let go of our kiss & looked at his blushing face, watery red eyes & fast breathing.

 He gave a puppy eyes reaction, so cute. He didn't say anything but I knew he wanted me to let go of his hand. "Not yet baby, i'm having fun right now..", while i'm saying that to him my hand trail to reach his d*ck & put outside my entrance as i brushed it a bit make him whining. Without warning i slammed my hip on him , his d*ck hitting my spot immediately. I scream a but hold it by biting my own lip. Fvck!. Him ?? His loud 😂. I didn't move for awhile , let my wall get used to his size , eventho we often do it but still feel his more bigger day by day. After few minutes , i start to bounce in slowly rythm. My hand palm on his wide reddish chest, his eyes still close but he bite his lip. I'm looking at him, he look f*cked up. His hair messy , sweaty flowing from his forehead , groaning in hard tone . His tone really turn me on, i fast my pace and his groan keep louder & desperate. "M-mommy ...plea-please ..ahh ", it's sound like music to my ears , love it so much. I smirk , i change my palm beside his head & tw*rking fast pace then before. I lean to his earlobe & bite it a bit then kiss it while him become aggresive down there . I don't care , our thr*tst our hip together , skin slapping echoing the room .

"Open your eyes baby, look at me when you c*m.." i said softly then kiss his lips. I trail my kiss to his neck & mark it a big hickey. I feel his d*ck tense up & hard inside me , we both got sloppy pace & fast . With one hard thr*st he fill me up , i could feel his warm seed in me . I plopped on his body , our sweat & juice colliding . After few moment , i raise my head to look at him, " hey baby , you're amazing .." then i kiss his chin. He smile , tried to catch his breath. " Can you release me now??my wrist kinda hurt .." , He said, pouty face. I get off from the bed & take the key on bedside table, i unlocked the chain. He sat awhile on the bed before walking to grab towel & wrap around his torso, i hold his wrist & look at circle reddish purple mark , i feel bad. " Sorry baby if i'm hurting you.." i said, brushing my hand to his cheek. He just smiled sweetly while hugging my body. Both of us who are still n*ked, don't mind the coldness of the aircond. As i want to get the bathrob for us , he grab my hand & pull me to him. Our body close, no gap between us. Our forehead almost touch each other , i could smell his mint breath mix with sexy smell sweat. His hand lowered to my hip, he grip it hard make me whine. Fvck ! I feel horny again. 

I wrap my hand around his neck ,staring at his fiercy eyes then to his lip. Gosh i want it so bad, again. As my gaze roaming his face , he grip my hair back a bit make my neck visible to him. He suddenly attack with kisses on my neck, giving me a lots of hickey. I can't process what happen, my eyes already rolled back to my skull.