"Alex," Henry called him and he stopped pacing letting his eyes went back to Henry by the couch. He exhaled a long breath before he took a seat next to Henry leaving a space in between them. "I don't know how to say this." Alex starts and Henry turned his body to face him. "What is it?" Henry asks and he can see how hard Alex is trying to get his words out.

"I can't lose Gideon in my life." Alex can see how Henry starts to shift in his seat and he licked his lower lip nodding at him. "But I can't lose you too Henry." Henry turned his head sharply at him before he let Alex continued. "If I choose you, I will hurt Gideon the same way you hurt me and if I choose him then I lose you and I get hurt the same way I did the first time I lost you."

Henry lowered his gaze down to Alex's hand and slowly he grabbed his hand in his. "Then let me choose for you." Henry said and Alex looked up to his eyes and Henry can see the confusion clearly plastered all over his face. "Be happy with whoever you wanted to be. It doesn't matter if it's Gideon or someone else. As long as that person will make you the happiest person in your life. Someone who won't hurt you, who won't let you cry, over and over. Someone who doesn't make you worry, who doesn't constantly making that line in between your eyebrows exist." Henry pointed to the line over Alex's and he smiled pressing his finger to soften the line.

"Just know that you will always have my heart Alex. Always and forever. I could never find another love the way I love you. I was happy, it was enough for me. Maybe in another life we would find our way back to each other." Henry said and Alex can see Henry's eyes are flooded with tears. "But I'm not done loving you in this life." Alex says and Henry broke in tears hearing Alex's words. "We both had to make sacrifices for each other."

Henry heard a buzzing noise came from Alex and he wiped his eyes before he took out his phone from his pocket. He saw the screen had Gideon's name on it and Alex lingered his thumb over the screen before he answered. "Hey."

"Morning babe, you didn't call or text, I was worried. Are you alright?" He asks and Henry stood leaving Alex to talk privately with Gideon. He grabbed his phone from the table and walked towards the door and took one last glance at Alex by the couch. He smiled looking at Alex pressing his phone over his ear with a smile on his face and it broke his heart to see him this happy.

He met Shan by the corner and found Nora next to him. "I wanna leave now." He said and Nora had her face changed into a worried. "No, Henry you can't." Nora told him and Henry smiled gripping her shoulder. "They took my IV out, the discharged is in process, I don't have any medications to bring home so I'm good to go whenever I want." Henry says and Shan was looking at Nora before he sighed in defeat and nods at Henry.

Henry turned the corner followed by Shan giving Nora one last look before they left.

Nora went back to Henry's room and found Alex on the phone with Gideon before she joined him on the couch next to him. It took him a while before he stops talking and ended the call right after. "Still can't say I love you to him huh?" She ask and Alex sighed. "How do I fix this Nora? I can't lose him both." He leaned his head over Nora's shoulder and she stroked his curly hair back with her manicured nails.

"Sometimes we just have to accept the fact that it wasn't ours to keep." Nora told him. Alex couldn't accept that, he can't accept the fact that Henry isn't his anymore.

"I love him. I still love him but I was too scared to hold on to that love because of what we had." Nora shifted letting Alex pulled away from her shoulder and turned her body to face him. "Alex. I don't understand." She starts and Alex stares at her letting her continued.

"You love Henry, obviously. You can't lose him. You said you love Gideon but you couldn't' even tell him that you love him. You choose him, you will lose one of the epic love that you had for years and there is nothing would ever beat that love the way you and Henry did. Do you see any future when you're with Gideon?" She asks him and he stares at her face deeply thinking hard about the time Gideon and him together.