→ ɴιɴeтeeɴ

➔ WORD OF THE CHAPTER: french

୨୧ ────────────────── ୨୧

Charlie's POV:

"Hey, i think we're getting close here," my dad yells. We were on the hill where we normally camp at. He was flipping food on the skillet.

"You know how i like it," i tell him. "ohh.. yeah! burnt to a crisp, loaded with spicy mustard, and lots of onions," he sighs.

"Does your girlfriend like onions, by the way," he asks.

"okay, what! No, dad-" I smile nervously.

I get cut off when my ear piece starts beeping. I held my finger to it.

"We're needed," i tell him. "What," he whispers.

"Let's go," i run to the camper, but get held back from my dad. "woah woah woah. We gotta pack up and uh.. what do you say we uh.." he pulls some keys out. "take the new one."

"Uncloaking."

A new camper van appears out of nowhere. It was shiny and very new.

"Wowwww.." i say surprised. "huh.."

"It's called an early birthday present," he tells me. "Thanks.. can i drive," i ask.

"It's a very early birthday present."

We hop into the van.

"Welcome guardians."

"Oh my god, this is the new g-mobile, isn't it!"

"woah woah wait!!" My dad adds the small black shoes on the rearview mirror, letting it hang. "Now.. it's the new g-mobile. Come on," he says.

"This is siiicckkk," I clap my hands, excited.

"watch this, watch this," he clicks on something. "Yeah?"

"Hey guys, Captain Irons. Mission control. You ready for your next mission," An orange hologram pops up with Irons' face on it.

———

"Yeah then it flew up as it zooms," i tell y/n about the new g-mobile. "Oh my god, charlie that's so cool," she laughs. God, her beautiful laugh.

She had came over and now we're sitting on the couch, finishing the popcorn.

"Yes! One day, when i'm able to drive i'll take you anywhere," i smile at her. "You're so sweet," she scoots closer to me, pulling me in a hug.

"Do you want more popcorn," i ask her, shaking the empty bowl. "non, merci," she smiles. I love the way she speaks french, sounding so sweet.

"You speaking french is so pretty," i compliment her. "Thank you, mon amour," she squeals.

"Oh! That reminds me.. remember awhile ago.. before the whole secret headquarters fiasco.." i ask her nervously.

"Uhh.. literally my whole entire fourteen years of being alive," she laughs. "I mean.. right before i moved that glass of water," i told her. "Oh! yeah.. i remember now," she says. "So.. are you.. gonna tell me now.." i ask her softly.

"Tell you what," she asks. "I may remember the moment, but i do not remember what we were talking about... unless you clarify," she smirks a bit. "oh. mhm.. i know what you're doing," i laugh.

"You said something in french to me and you didn't let maya tell me," i reminded her. "ahh yes. Je pense sue tu es mignon," she says slowly. My eyes lit up, "Yes, that! So.. what does it mean?"

"I said.. i think that.. you're cute."

She kissed me on the cheek, making me go red.

୨୧ ────────────────── ୨୧

words: 535