All Elite Wrestling

David Finlay finally defeated Trevor Murdoch for NWA National Championship whereas Alex and Gabe won US Tag Team Championship and Conners and Moloney won NWA World Tag Team Championship, and now, Conners and Moloney won STRONG Tag Team Championship and CMLL World Tag Team Championship as well as some World and Television Championships across UK, US and Japan, Alex and Gabe won IWGP and AJPW Tag Team and several US based Indie Championships both Singles and Tag Teams. 

Clark and Drilla won Crockett Cup and Alex and Gabe won Dusty Rhodes Cup, and David Finlay went into Ring of Honor, helping Gabe Kidd in defeating Triple Crown Champion Eddie Kingston and helping Alex Coughlin beat Christian Cage for TNT Championship, and Clark and Drilla won AEW and ROH Tag Team Titles from Cole and Strong, and a feud with Undisputed Kingdom, House of Black, Don Callis Family and Patriarchy with Adam Copeland now started down. 

House of Black attacked Wardogs which ended up in a series of matches between Wardogs Alex, David and Gabe against all 3 house of black members, where David Finlay defeated the three in a Street Fight which made House of Black leave AEW, Brody King went into AEW, Buddy joined TNA and Malakai went to Japan, and now, Don Callis Family who made peace with Golden Jets (Kenny Omega & Chris Jericho) attacked Wardogs and finally ended with David pinning Hobbs in a Caged Warfare Match as Gabe Kidd threw Will Osprey from the top of the cages, Gedo and Don Callis shook hands and Don Callis Family went to NJPW. 

Adam and Cage won the tag team gold from Hardy Boyz who defeated Wardogs, and Adam and Cage lost it back to Hardy Boyz and Hardy Boyz returned to TNA and ventured into NJPW after losing AEW Tag Team Belts, Cage and Patriarchy lost the fight to Wardogs and Killswitch turned on Wayne and Cage, Cage went for World Title and now, United Empire and Wardogs are back at it when Jeff Cobb, O'Khan, TJP and Akira attacked them all, with that, and Wardogs and Time Machine defeated United Empire and Undisputed Kingdom and United Empire were attacked down by Adam Cole after the loss.