EXCERPT

She stirred, wrapping her hands more securely around him and for a moment Ivan Cottingham forgot how to breathe.

"Hey," she whispered reaching up and kissing his chin like it was the most normal thing in the world to wake up in his arms and share kisses.

A few hours ago, they were calling each other gremlins and every other ugly creature they could think of and now he had a memory of how soft and pliable her lips were.

She was laying on his chest and he lowered his mouth to hers. She kissed him again like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Sadly, his brain was reminding him that there was a certain someone next door who still somehow believed this woman was his fiancée, no matter how misguided that was, he did not want Annie making a choice clouded by overwhelming sadness.

"I guess it's time I left, so you guys can talk," he said in between kisses.

Annie's hands were securely wrapped around his neck; she was not letting him leave.

"You're not leaving," she said teasing his lips open with her tongue. Ivan stroked her head gently because he wanted to be in her arms, wrapped between her thighs, suffocated by her pussy.

"How about you read with me" she said in that sultry voice he realized she used when she was turned on.

"I- we – I" Ivan had not expected this turn of events.

"and..." She took her time sitting up in his lap "Maybe we can make some book porn of our own"

Ivan forced air into his lungs

****************&&&&&&&

Ivan wasn't even sure he was reading the right words out loud, because all the blood from his brain, had rushed down to his cock and he had no brain power left, but since Annie had not complained, maybe was doing something right.

"Did I ever tell you I love your voice?" she said, interrupting his reading and she adjusted herself to be more comfortable in between his legs, dragging her ass over his nether region. He had to hold back a groan of arousal.

She had changed into an oversized hoodie and he knew for a fact that she had nothing underneath, apart from a bright pink lacy pantie. He had gotten a clear glimpse when she had climbed onto the bed.

She parted her legs now, resting her back on his chest, still sitting between his legs, his arm was draped over her waist and he ignored the fact that if his hands moved just a little north, he would have her big alluring boobs in his hands.

He was holding back, because of all the things he had to clear up, all the things he needed to explain to her and he was scared that if they made love, his harmless lies would no longer be so harmless.

But the thought of the man in the other room, only separated from them by a wall, was enough motivation for Ivan to stake his claim.

I'll deal with the truth later

.

"Spread your legs for me, Sunshine" To his surprise Annie did it without any argument, who knew that the strong-headed CEO was so submissive in bed.

His fingers trailed a path to her wetness and he pushed her panties aside to find her wet and pulsing for him.

"Annie" he groaned, sounding like a tortured soul.

He continued reading out loud

"He reached behind her and palmed her ass; aligned her entrance to his cock and slid in slowly-"