chapter 16 - the mall

Start from the beginning

Smiling and nodded, i turned down a street, revealing the abandoned building in front of us. Amy wasted no time jumping out of the car, starring at the structure in front of her eyes.

"Lily this is so cool! How did you even find this? I never knew this existed and we don't even live far from it. Hurry up i want to-"

Cutting Amy off from her ramble, i handed her my phone so we could take a few photos. Extending out the tripod, clicking the timer, we ran back into our poses.

 Extending out the tripod, clicking the timer, we ran back into our poses

@LilyWells

Explore with us?

Liked by: AmyMills, ColbyBrock, EloiseO'Connor + more

Comments:

@AmyMills: i love us!!

@EloiseO'Connor: cute cute cute

@user1783629: Who are they trying to be? Sam and Colby? You made a video with them and now its your whole personality.

Slipping my phone down in my back pocket, we begun our journey inside the mall. Shattered glass, broken concrete and holes in the walls scattered across the area. Levitating my foot upwards, i allowed myself to enter the building, holding a nervous breathe. Amy had been exploring countless times but i had never been. I loved adventuring but anything illegal was a no go zone. Way out of my comfort zone, Amy lifted herself over the ledge to guide me through the place. Graffiti covered the walls top to bottom, some being stupid things teenagers wrote, some being worships and symbols of all sorts.

"Careful of all the wood, could be sharp." Amy said, navigating her way through the building. Each shop had been burnt to a crisp, ashes and charcoaled wood was all the remained. 

Suddenly, a loud cry boomed through the walls of the building. Amy whipped her head around, lighting up with curiosity. Meanwhile, i stood frozen, blood disappearing from my face as my skin ran cold.

Walking ahead, Amy ventured off to the sound of the noise.

"Don't you even think about it. We should leave. They could be dangerous or armed or maybe they want to kill-"

Crashing and snaps of wood escaped from a store just a few meters away. Too afraid to speak and unable to move, i watched as Amy crept slowly towards the sound. She turned around, motioning her hand at me to follow her. I signalled back a no. It was crazy of her to think it was an amazing idea to investigate. No, this whole thing was a horrible idea. Rolling her eyes, Amy peaked around the wall, looking into the room, using her phone as the only source of light. She slowly placed one foot in front of the other, passing through the crisped door.

Silence

So silent that you would hear a pin drop. Worrying about my best friend, i bolted over to the room she had entered. Despite all the fear that was pumping through my body, nothing could stop me when it came to Amy.

The dark room engulfed me as i stepped inside.

Silent, dark and no Amy in sight.

"Amy this isn't funny just come out." I spat.

No response.

"Amy please can we just go?"

Nothing.

"Amy.." I called out one last time.

My heart rate began to race as the feeling of loneliness and fear poured out of my fingertips. The walls and roof creaked, only adding to the eerie feeling.

Within a split second, footsteps approached from behind me. Turning around, i met with an outline of a person, unable to make out who it was.

All of the sudden

...

A/N:
okay wow it's been a hot minute since i've last updated. Writes block is the absolute worst. I've been working on this chapter for like 2 months now. I know it's not the best but i had to just get something done. Thank you to all who have stayed and welcome to the people who have just found my story. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!