-Did it taste good? Ran asked me as he looked up from his plate.

-Yes, it tastes really good. I smiled as I looked at him.

-Do you remember anything from last night? Ranboo asked as he furrows his eyebrows.

-No, I only remember the first shot and the first drink, I don't remember anything else. I said as I scoffed lightly.

-Well, I don't remember anything either, I only remember the second shot and then it's all blurry. Ranboo said as he shook his head and looked down.

What really happened last night?

Me and Ran walked up to the club. We stared and then glanced at each other. The bouncer stood at the entrance, with arms crossed as he checked the ID's from everyone trying to get in. Me and Ran walked up and stood in line, we both there excited, but also nervous. 

And now, we were number one in the queue. The bouncer looked at us as if we were normal people, he didn't seem mad or suspicious. 

-ID's? He asked us normally.

Both me and Ran handed our fake ID's to the bouncer. He looked at them and looked up at us for a split second. 

-Yup, Get inside. He said as he tilted his head towards the door and gave our fake ID's to us. 

I stood and stared for a split second, shocked by the fact he actually let us inside, right before Ran grabbed my arm and dragged me along.

The party was filled with music and wasted adults. It was highly dense in here. Me and Ran headed first for the bar that was also filled up with people, but we managed to squeeze into a little whole in the croud, so that we got to the bar counter.

-What can I get for you guys? The bartender yelled at us as he smiled kindly.

It was hard to understand him because of the extremely loud music, but luckily I heard what he said.

-Um- I said hesitant as I looked at Ran and then the board with different beers, cocktails and liquor.

-I'll have... Vodka. I said what ever popped up on my mind first.

-Me too. Ranboo stuttered before he continued. -And two tequila shots. He yelled over to the bartender. 

The bartender nodded as he quickily got to work.

-Tequila? You're really going to get us both wasted tonight. I said to him with a small giggle.

-Oh yes I am. Ranboo beamed widely.

The bartender placed the drinks on the bar counter in front of us, Ran paid with cash that we had saved up for this trip and we both raised the shots of tequila as we looked at each other.

-This is to... Ran said as he paused for a second. -Fuck our parents! He yelled as his glass touch mine. We both dunked down the tequila. 

It burnt. The tequila was burning all the way down my throat, but in this moment, nothing really gave a shit. 

I quickly took the glass of vodka and started to chug it. The start of an alcoholic, this is the worst mistake you could do. 

I finished the glass on just a few seconds, I was already feeling the alcohol slowly reaching into my blood. I felt a bit dizzy.

-Damn, take it a bit slower. Ranboo chuckled. 

I rolled my eyes with a smile as I eyed Ranboo down as he drank from his glass.