Chapter 1

A huge stadium surrounded by the blue-colored light sticks of the fans filled the stadium.

Everyone cheered and screamed the name of their idol who stood in the center of the stadium on the stage.

The lights focused on the man who stood at the center, panting slightly, sweat dripping from his forehead, his hair messy after the rocking performance he delivered once again.

He was tall and his perfect abs were almost visible with his wet shirt that stuck to his body.

He lifted his head and there stood, the handsome, drop-dead handsome, the most perfect and one of the world-famous idol

(The picture is not mine, it is generated by the AI, by the description given)

                                                                       Advay.Sharma!

The cheering only got more loud... The young rockstar, who was only 27, broke World Records and also created World Records.

He was ruling the music industry. He was on the top. Advay's vocals were a boon to people's ears. His sad vocals can bring tears to one's eyes, his happy vocals melt people away and his rap can bring energy to the audience.

He was a rare kind of singer. He could understand what is signing, every single beat, every single verse, high, low anything.

He could also play the guitar so well, really well. He was handsome, very handsome, very very handsome. He was the dream of many girls. A perfect gentleman as well.

moreover, HE WAS A PROUD INDIAN.

Advay bows to everyone with a namaste and finally ending his blockbuster concert, he waves goodbye to his fans and leaves for the backstage. He smiles and thanks all his staff as they congratulate him on the concert.

Advay after a long day was back home, finally wrapping up his last concert here in India, Mumbai.

He was exhausted. He droops on the couch, finally finding some time to relax.

After some time, he gets up to take a nice warm bath and finally gets changed into his night pants and T-shirt.

He falls into his bed when his phone rings. Cursing the person he picks up the call of his manager.

" Hello Vinay bhai", Advay greeted his manager..

" Advay, you were awesome today as well, god damn. By the way, sir asked me to inform you that you can have a vacation for a month. you worked hard for these 6 months... We'll have a day or two shoots in Paris for the last parts of your music video and your other songs are all ready and will be released I think after your vacation." his manager spoke

"Oh finally! Great" Advay exclaimed

"Yeah.. enjoy your holidays!"

"Thanks Vinay bhaiya"

"No issues and take care", replied his manager

"Okay", Advay replied

They hang up.

Advay immediately seemed to remember something and dialed someone.

The other side receives the call.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Advay asked

"Acha, boss mera baap nahi hai jo mujhe chutti dega", the other side replied.

(My boss is not my father to give me leave whenever I want)

Advay rolled his eyes at his best friend.

"Meet me at my place tomorrow evening and get nice drinks", Advay said.

"Haan ye hi baaki thi, jab tumhe ye becharm ki yaad any, tab call karna, varna hum aur aap", the guy said sarcastically.

"Shut up, muh hai ki kuch aur", Advay replied

"Fine, I'll be there tomorrow, good night, have some rest", the person said.

"Okay, good night"

Advay hangs up. He puts his phone down and his eyes droop down and he falls into a deep slumber...

The next day...

Advay was feeling damn lazy. It was 12:30 pm in the noon and yet he was on his bed lying and watching a new series on Netflix on his TV not moving from the place.

He finally got up, when his doorbell rang. His food was here. His stomach was growling so loud...

Not bothered by his sleepy face and morning breath. He opened the door, and picked up his food- covers left by the door of his rich and luxury apartments.

He picked up the three food-filled bags..(so much to eat)

He finally freshens up, takes his comforting bath, and munches his delicious lunch. He had to work out more tomorrow, he's eaten so much... He sighs and continues eating.

Time passed...It was 7 pm.

The doorbell of his house rang...

Advay opens the door to see a similarly aged, handsome young man who has a bright smile.

"Hey pagal", the man greeted.

Advay rolled his eyes at him, letting him inside...

He was carrying two bags one in each hand... There was a light tinkling sound when he walked. One of the bags had whiskey, scotch blended whiskey, scotch, and vodka bottles. and the other looked like food.

They sit in the gap between the couch and the table in the living room on the carpet that is spread on the floor.

They served their food, which was mouth-watering, poured drinks into their glasses, and settled down after setting the perfect ambiance.

After some time...

Sam was already drunk... Advay was high a bit...

"You still miss her right?", Sam asked out of nowhere...

Advay turned towards his drunk friend, with some very familiar developing in his stomach again...

"W-whom a-are you t-talking about?", Advay asked.

"You know.... of.. course.... ANYA", Sam said.

That name rang in his head. He was too stunned to speak.

He zoned out...

3 years before........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, this is my new story. I had this in mind for so long... So, there could be no day better than today. And here it is. Hope you enjoy reading. Guys please the drinking mentioned here is not to influence anyone, it's just for the story.