CHAPTER SEVEN!

"Girl Meets Ski Lodge - Part 1"

Sienna couldn't believe how fast the time has gone by

Sienna couldn't believe how fast the time has gone by. Riley and her friends are now freshmen in high school. She and Josh are now sophomores in college. Sienna even has a group of friends that include Andrew, Charlotte, Jasmine, Paxton, and Josh, of course. Their relationship has grown and they've had some ups and downs, but they made it through and were still going strong. They've had their fair share of disagreements and arguments, but they worked it out and they were fine.

Cory and Topanga told her about the Ski Lodge trip the Nature Club went on every year and said they needed some more chaperons. So they asked her if she could be one and she gladly said yes. She wouldn't past down a free trip to the Ski Lodge and she thought it couldn't be that bad. She had been there many times before with her parents and the Matthews. It was a nice place and the views were beautiful. It was also a place she had memories with Josh, especially at the Ski Lodge. She was even more excited since Josh was going to be a chaperone as well.

Sienna currently stood outside Cory's classroom with Josh, the two of them waiting for their cue to walk in. They were going to surprise the class and Cory was going to announce that they were the new chaperones. When they got the cue, they shared a smile and walked into the classroom together. "Hey, kiddies!" Josh greeted, walking into the classroom along with Sienna once they heard the cue from Cory to walk in.

Maya smiles at seeing Josh, her eyes lighting up. "You're my chaperone." Sienna chuckled, an amused smile forming on her lips. She knew Maya still had a crush on Josh, it was so obvious. She didn't mind though. She knew nothing would happen. Maya knew nothing would happen as well, but that didn't stop her from still having a crush on Josh.

"We're your chaperone." Sienna corrected her with a small chuckle, a smile on her lips. Maya nodded, smiling and looked over at Sienna, who she shared a smile with. She liked Sienna and was happy that she was her chaperone too.

"I invited him." Topanga said as she walked in.

Maya grins. "I love you!"

Topanga chuckles and looks at the class with a smile. "I also invited Sienna. And I'm coming too."

"I invited her." Cory walks up to the front, standing beside his younger brother as he points at Topanga. He smiles. "I'm smart." Sienna snickered a little, amusement shining in her eyes.

Topanga crosses her arms, looking at the class with a small smile. "We'll be watching over you."

"Yep, like a hawk." Sienna nodded, pointing at the class while staring at them with an intimidating expression.

"I'm Josh and this is Sienna." Josh introduces himself and points at Sienna, who waves at the class with a friendly smile. Josh points at the class. "We'll be with you all day and all night, so no monkey business."

Sienna raises her eyebrows when Maya starts intimidating a monkey. She leans over to Josh and whispers. "What is happening?"

Josh shakes his head, looking at Maya weirdly as he whispers back to Sienna, "I have no idea." Sienna chuckled and shook her head. This was for sure going to be a interesting trip.