"Okay, this all sounds fascinating. Who are the three families?"

"Their names are Baez, Silva and Pietro," answered Ivy.

"Pietro? As in the name of the town, Pietrofalls."

"Yup, this town is named after that very family."

"Have I met any members of this luxurious family?" slurred Jordana.

"I don't know. Who have you met?"

"Well, I've met Allenby, Anita," said Jordana as she lifted a finger for every person she named. "Liam, Sheriff Lawrence." Jordana leaned back and saw the town drunk sleeping at the table in the back. "Domingo and my favorite person, Ivy." Jordana looked at her fingers. "I've met six people."

"You've met one of the families, but the Pietros aren't one of them. To be fair, there's one Pietro left and she's probably going to be the last one."

"So the last Pietro is a woman."

"Yes, her name is Isabella Pietro and she is the mayor."

"Oh wow, the mayor. That's cool," said Jordana.

"Yeah, she sometimes comes here. If you continue to hangout here, I promise you will meet her."

"You're on good terms with the mayor?"

"I'm on good terms with everyone. Everyone loves me."

"Alright, superstar, which family have I met?" asked Jordana.

"You have met the family from Portugal, the Silvas."

"Oh yeah," said Jordana. "Who were they?"

"Well, you've met one of them. Anita Silva. You can make the argument that Allenby has been adopted into that family."

"That's so interesting. Is there a rivalry between those two families?"

"They're friendly, but I don't believe they really get along that much. To be fair, Mayor Pietro doesn't get along with anyone. Well, that's not true either. There is one person she does get along with."

"Who is that? A lover maybe?"

"He wished."

"So it is a he," said Jordana, excited. "Who is this mysterious man?"

"It's her personal assistant, Ashner. The man is attached to her hip. There's no place that she goes that he isn't close behind. Her shadow more or less."

"And he is in love with her?"

"That's what it looks like. Could be something else. Maybe he's just attaching himself to the most powerful person in town. He does give me sleazy vibes."

"Okay, you mentioned two of the three families. Who is the third?"

"The third family and maybe the most controversial family are the Baez."

"O, this sounds juicy. What makes them so controversial?" asked Jordana.

"You've seen Lucy Baez. She was the one wearing white and playing chess at the corner over there," said Ivy, pointing to the corner of the room where the two people were playing chess earlier. "There are only two members of the Baez family and Lucy Baez is the controversial member of the family."

"What makes her so controversial?"

"She used to be a private detective in a small town so you can imagine how she quickly made enemies."

"Now this is juicy? What kind of things did she find out about our local neighbors?"

"A lot because a good portion of the town doesn't like her, but I think she retired anyway. I believe she probably made enough money so she wouldn't have to do it anymore."