Click // Dating Headcanons

Note// I also love this boy here - ever since day 1 and before I even got him. It was even funny the fact that he was a 5 star who came home after Sweetheart and Bkornblume,,, his lore even put me in tears;;; sniffles <//3

___

Click is always that one figure looking and observing the crowd from the background. Even seeing often as the one who records every memory in the suitcase through his trusty camera.

He is a quiet ghost, but one with guts of a true man...

He is the one who has no single fear cell on stepping landmines and explosions during a ruthless war... despite his role as the photographer, he doesn't guarantee his life from being taken away by the battlefield.

Yet... why was he paralyzed whenever he tried to talk to you..?

Is it because of the way you talk? The way you try to console others when they argue at one another? The way you smile...?

No, it couldn't be... he is always like this even when you get mentioned - as if your name is what keeps a bell ringing on his head.

...There is no point holding back, however. He would be the person who may often be less verbal, yet whenever he speaks, it is always something straightforward. There is no need for explanations.

You can remember the time you first saw him. It was quite unexpected in your opinion - encountering a ghost somewhere inside the suitcase after you got recruited by Vertin...

It doesn't mean it was a bad experience, of course.

"Hi."

You softly say, your eyes not looking away as you admire the sight of the celestial looking figure. Despite his torn and ripped edges of his garment.

"...."

The spirit doesn't respond... Instead, he prepares his camera to angle it towards you before taking a picture. The sound of flashing can be heard from the tool as you couldn't get the chance to react what he just did -

"... Your surprised look is.. pleasant.. please wear it often." The transparent figure finally says something, despite not exactly answering to your greeting.

It sounded strange... but you didn't get weirded out by it somehow. It's probably by how pretty he looks you just couldn't bring yourself judge so soon... You're quite understanding.

Little by little, you sometimes find the silent ghost looking in your direction through the crowds. Even when you both are in a room yet in a decent distance from one another. His eyes are droopy and looking tired, yet always have this gaze of longing when your eyes meet.

He doesn't seem to intent in approaching you at times after the last time he spoke to you, which is when he asked if he could take pictures of you.

Camera shy or not, you didn't seem fazed by his question and allowed him so as if it was just some kind of way to pass the time for him...

He is a ghost. What else can he do besides floating around?

That question made yourself feel sorry for him... even sad that he doesn't get to be... human ever again at such a young age. Yet, you wonder what does he usually feels while in such a current state. After a few days of knowing him, he is never likely to take pictures as blackmail nor the type to just share pictures of people to others..

So mostly if he wants to, he would just watch you from afar and sometimes sneak some shots whenever you laugh, smile, blabbering about other things that seem to make you happy...  All those little things managed to get into his memory to the point that he slowly got to know you from afar.

There are times you catch him organizing portfolios, even admiring his work silently and sometimes giving compliments about his skills in his takes.

The point where you once gave him constructive criticism intrigued him - that he even seems to become a bit inspired and to try to ask you more about your opinions in the takes next time.

He would randomly appear beside you after a small sounds of wood being penetrated can be heard as a warning... you barely got used to it in the first time, but quickly catch on the cues and look forward to his silent visits.

"...I was wondering if you could share some thoughts about this portfolio I made." He once says calmly as he lowers his camera to search the folder from his bag. I'm looking at you for any answers with a hint of curiosity.

When you come back to the suitcase, he just happens to be straight away and floating beside you. Or when you're at the same party setup, he would often be behind you to look after you. Even when you're not around, he doesn't seem to do anything else but put maintenance on his camera, checking out the photos he recently took, and floating around wanderlessly until he can sense you coming back from exploration.

He probably admitted his feelings for you without exactly confessing(?) He just happened to be in a small talk with you. Often being beside or appearing out of thin air whenever you have to depart to a different location.

When it seems like it is the right moment, he would be quick to act and appear beside you to ask for some of your time to speak with him.

"I have to say this before I forget..." He says as he faces you with that same look yet in such a gentle voice, "You're a company I didn't know I would need it the most... Thank you."

It wasn't exactly a real confession in his eyes but more like a simple, honest statement from him. Having this friendship slowly blooming, he doesn't seem to mind keeping it that way, until you asked if you can both be something more than just pookies... He would still be happy nonetheless, even if he doesn't seem to show it.

Throughout the relationship, there is never enough with Click taking pictures of you. He could have made a shrine out of it if he can, yet he doesn't. He honestly doesn't desire for others to see your pictures... they're special for his eyes... His pride and joy. Anything else can be shown to the world, but he won't exchange anything if it means to show those little cameos of yours... it's an unspoken rule for him.

Click's way of affection is definitely far from touch... since he sadly can't do that. But whenever you feel down, he is silently willing to give you company quality time and some words of affirmation...

He may not be often good in expressing himself.... but when he cant find the words, his willingness to give you soft whispers, gazing longingly into your eyes, while trying to make his transparent hand seem to trembly hover over yours can tell many things that he wish to express them to you.