"i mean, you know what i'm gonna say." ryan said.

"what if i don't." dylan said. "then that would make you an insane idiot."

the practices went on, dylan continuing to look over at blair just in case.

he officially knew something was off with blair, she was breathing extremely heavy, kept rubbing her arm, and for the first time ever she had fallen in one of her tumbling passes.

dylan had seen blair cheer since 6th grade, she had never fallen when tumbling. it was her speciality, she never fell.

so when dylan saw her fall out of her full twist and onto the concrete and irene go over to make sure she was okay, dylan's theory was proven right.

blair was totally not okay.

"hoffman, piney. grab." dylan's coach said, stopping dylan who was watching blair run her hands through her sweaty hair and she drank from her owala.

"yeah, yeah sorry coach." dylan said going over to grab a piney.

"everything alright? you've seen a bit distracted today." the coach said.

"yeah, long day." dylan said, glancing over at blair.

"hopefully football will cheer you up." the man said, patting dylan on his back.

dylan smiled at his coach, going to his spot as the wide receiver on his team.

but he couldn't focus, in between each play he would look at blair, and even while he was running the ball he would look out his perephial view to see the girl.

something inside was telling him that he had to keep an eye on blair. dylan had no idea why, but he was going to go with his gut.

so when dylan was listening to his coach, since he was explaining the new play they were learning, he immediately dissasociated and did one more check up at blair.

but this time, something was seriously wrong. physically wrong. it had only been an hour into the practice, and dylan could see blair turning white as a ghost.

he kept watching her, blair stumbled backwards as if she was loosing her balance, then started to hit her forehead.

and then the weirdest thing happened, blair started to put her hands over her ears, as if someone was yelling at her.

dylan looked back at his coach, and then started to make his way towards blair.

"hoffman! hoffman! where are you going, i'm explaining a play to the team. you need to know this for the homecoming game next week!" the coach yelled at dylan.

"i have something to take care of, well someone." dylan said continuing to walk.

"if you don't turn around right now you're not playing in the homecoming game."

dylan stopped walking, and looked back at his coach and his team.

he huffed, and continued to walk to blair. dylan could see the head shake his coach was doing behind him, and he could care less.

"blair, blair hey are you okay?" dylan said, holding blair's shoulders when he got to her.

"excuse you dylan, we're in the middle of learning a routine." the cheer coach said, and dylan ignored her.

"yeah get off me." blair said, shoving him aggressively. she would learn to regret that, since the way she flung back after pushing dylan started to make her dizzy, even thought she was already losing her balance and vision.

"blair. blair talk to me!" dylan said, tapping her again.

"dylan i can't - irene where are you, guys i-" blair said, before completing collapsing.