HONEYCOMB

HONEYCOMB !。⚬° ☆: *

HONEYCOMB !
° : *.

★彡 extended summary ! 彡★  )
❛ 𝘰𝘩, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸. ❜

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

   ELIZABETH HARRINGTON has been through so much in the last few years. From November 1983 to March 1986, Liz had been through more than most people go through in their entire lifetime. It started on November 6th, 1983 with one of her best friends going missing and it only escalated from there. Everything that Liz knew about the world was wrong. Other dimensions and their monsters existed, along with secret government facilities that attempt to turn children into weapons.

   Going into high school, Liz didn't know what to expect. She kept holding her breath, waiting for the next bad thing to happen. The only truly bad thing that had occurred in Hawkins High that year was the falling out of her friend group. Liz knew that friendships can change in high school as Steve had warned her that with everybody changing and figuring out who they were, had a tendency to knock friendships around. Liz figured that after sharing blood, sweat, and tears with her best friends, that the shared trauma would prevent them from slowly drifting apart, but it didn't. Will and Eleven had moved to California with Will's family due to everything that had happened at the Starcourt Mall. Liz joined the cheer squad while Lucas joined the basketball team. Mike and Dustin joined the Hellfire Club run by Eddie Munson, an outcast senior who had been a senior for several years. Lucas had joined, too, but when basketball season started, he started skipping meetings. And Max Mayfield had turned into a loner. The grief from losing Billy was too much for her to carry. She grew cold and distant, even choosing to break up with Liz within the first month of high school.

Liz and Max were still best friends but Liz was still very much in love with her. She had never told Max that she was in love with her but she knew that she felt it in her heart. It made the breakup even more painful and it made staying just friends feel like her heart was being torn out of her chest. It didn't help that Max had grown so distant. Liz tried every chance she got to speak to Max at school, call her, and try to hang out but Max always declined. Liz didn't stop trying to get through to her though, even if Max shut her down every time. Max could push her away all she wanted but Liz was going to push back harder each time.

With the Party entering March 1986, Max was isolating herself even more than she had been before. Liz continued to try to get through to her and she had a feeling that she needed to help Max even more than before. There was something in the air like there had been the previous summer and the previous Halloween, and the night that Will went missing. Liz didn't know what it was until her friend and cheer mentor, Chrissy Cunningham, started acting strange. When it was announced that she was found dead, Liz got a call from Max and then both girls called Dustin. Nobody knew what was going on but they knew that the Upside Down was involved and that no matter what anyone said, Eddie Munson didn't kill Chrissy Cunningham.

Everything was growing larger by the second and Liz was unsure if they could come back from it this time. However, when Max's life is revealed to be in danger, Liz threw all her doubts out the window. After everything, Liz wasn't going to lose Max. Max could push Liz away all she wanted even when her life hung in the balance, but Liz was going to do whatever it takes to save her and save the rest of the world.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

ELIZABETH 'LIZ' HARRINGTON
MALINA WEISSMAN

ELIZABETH 'LIZ' HARRINGTONMALINA WEISSMAN

SPINNING IN MY HIGHEST HEELS, LOVE

SPINNING IN MY HIGHEST HEELS, LOVE ...

 SHINING JUST FOR YOU!

... SHINING JUST FOR YOU!

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

note.   IT'S HERE!! i haven't written liz harrington in years so this will be interesting to do but i have missed her so much!!

also, this is heavily based on Look At Us Now (Honeycomb) by Daisy Jones & The Six!! listen to it if you haven't because it's so good! also October Passed Me By by girl in red!!

dedications.     poeticlulls -insatiable & anyone else who loved Feelings and/or loves Max Mayfield as much as i do!!

HONEYCOMB
— ELIZABETH HARRINGTON X MAX MAYFIELD

started.     01.21.24
published.     01.23.24
completed. —