"Hey, Pope

"Hey, Pope. Can you go a little faster?"

"JJ, just accept it. Your trick never works." Lyra let out a deep sigh and raised her drink, causing it to make a clinking sound as she tapped it gently against Kiara's beer. She sat on the left side of the boat, adjusting herself to get comfortable, while Kiara sat on the opposite side, both taking in the serene surroundings.

"Oh really? Watch me, darling." JJ answered back with his cringy and unpleasant British accent. JJ strode into the middle of the bow, grasping a bottle in his hand, and proceeded to perform his trick, drawing everyone's attention towards him.

The entire crew sat down, scrutinising as they watched the beer fly into JJ's mouth while some hit across the boat and some of the droplets were on their faces.

"You're getting beer on my hair," Kiara grumbled as Lyra chuckled at her reaction while they put their hands on their head as a shield.

Lyra's frustration was palpable as she wiped the wet beer droplets off her arms. She desperately wished she wouldn't have to go back home smelling like beer, but her hopes were dashed when JJ's careless actions resulted in a sudden and unexpected beer spill. "J, the beer is all over us. Get down here!" she exclaimed, hoping against hope that JJ would come and help clean up the mess.

The blond bloke glances back at her, "As you wish, mi amor." JJ concedes, then sends a wink in Lyra's direction.

Suddenly, the motor started rattling, and something hit the bottom of the boat. It caused JJ to be propelled off the boat, twisting in the air before plunging into the cool water below, while Lyra and the others were thrown onto the boat floor due to the intense impact of the collision.

"Jesus, Pope!"

Lyra quickly returned to her seat, anxiously watching as JJ resurfaced from the water. A sigh of relief escapes Lyra's mouth.

Lyra turned to Pope and asked, "What was that?" She glared at him before shifting her attention to JJ.

"Sorry," said Pope as he gave Lyra an apologetic smile. He then asked JJ, "Are you okay, JJ?"

"I think my heels touched the back of my head," JJ replied, wailing. He then turned to Lyra and asked, "Are you alright? Is everyone okay?" while catching his breath.

Lyra nodded in response, "Are you?" she asked, receiving a nod from JJ as he directed his annoyance gaze towards Pope. "Pope! What did you do?" JJ exclaimed at the man who was driving the boat.

"Sandbar. The channel has changed," Pope replied to JJ, scratching the back of his head.

Everyone, except Pope, laughed at JJ's comment about how he saved his beer. Pope walked to the front of the boat and said, "Guys, I believe there's a boat down there."

"There's no way,"

"Shut up,"

"No way."

Pope begins to point at the water, "No, no, guys. I'm serious. There's like a boat down there." He declared openly.