𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

Start from the beginning

instead kaimon tightened his grip, and looked caysen straight in his eyes. it was like something dark and evil possessed him.

"no," kaimon said pushing caysen's back into the wall even more.

with the edge of his phone caysen hit kaimon in the face with all his strength. kamon stumbled back holding his face in disbelief. caysen actually fought back.

"caysen.. get the fuck out before i put a bullet in between your eyebrows," he warned going to grab his gun from the dresser.

with no hesitation caysen picked his bag up and ran to the front door.

when he got a outside and called his bestfriend with tears in his eyes. deep down inside he was hurt but he couldn't let kamon see that.

he was hurt because didn't have any family, he was hurt because he didn't have a home, he was hurt because his life was fucked.

"cay what's wrong it's 2 in the morning," his bestfriend asia asked as soon as she answered the phone.

hearing caysen's sniffles she already knew what was wrong, "i'm on the way. we can stay on the phone and talk if you want to," she said.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

"im done with him forreal this time," caysen spoke as they pulled into tyasia's driveway.

"whatever caysen," she chuckled getting out of car.

caysen said the same thing everytime he and kamon got into a fight, then he ended up back with him a day or two later.

it upset tyasia seeing how her friend was treated. after what happened to him as a child, he deserved way better than kamon. he was a constant reminder of what caysen was trying to get away from.

they walked up the driveway and pushed the front door open.

"sit," tyasia insisted pointing to the chair by the island.

caysen dropped his bag at the door and walked over to the chair.

she grabbed an ice pack from the freezer, placing it on bruised area on caysen's arm.

"i don't know what we gon do about ya' neck," she said pushing his head upwards so she could get a better look. tyasia pressed her pointer fingering on it making caysen wince.

"why the fuck yo- who you?," a voice came from behind them. they snapped their heads over to staircase where a tall brownskin boy stood.

"sin mind ya' business and go back to ya' room, damn," tyasia spoke in annoyance to her twin brother.

sincere walked closer making caysen put his head down trying to hide the bruising on his neck. letting people see the bruises was so embarrassing.

"who you?," sincere repeated as he walked closer.

"his name caysen, he's my best friend, now keep it pushing," she said stopping sincere before he could get any closer.

"ight well yall good?," sin asked stepping back, noticing the ice pack on caysens arm.

caysen stayed silent burning holes into his thighs.

tyasisa nodded shooing sincere away.

"who was that?," caysen asked finally looking up from his thighs.

"my twin," tyasia responded grabbing a water bottle from the refrigerator then walking to the stairs.

caysen eyes followed her confused, "he back home?" he asked.

"yeah, he just here for a couple days" tyasia said signaling caysen to follow her.

he hopped off of the chair and grabbed his bag.