seven (edited)

Aylin
......

"Girls!" Kirsten and I both jolt awake as we hear dad's voice right next to us.

"What?" I mumble

"Its almost lunch and you two goofballs haven't even started getting ready for the trip! You were supposed to be ready to go by now." He complains.

Kirsten and I both bolt into my closet, digging around to find a good outfit.

We end up with a black, short sleeved, off shoulder top and a faded, distressed black jean mini skirt.

Pairing that with a pair of six inch black platform ankle boots, I toss on some silver jewelry and grab my black purse.

Kirsten comes running back into my room, dressed exactly the same as me.

"I love how the white nails offset the black outfit." She says

"Kirsten we don't have time to admire our nails!" I whisper yell

She immediately grabs one of my bags, dragging it off the bed.

Thats when I notice she has one of her bags with too.

"Dad grabbed two of mine." She explains as I pick up the last two.

We exit the room, walking to the underground landing room.

Dad places our bags into the helicopter and we both climb in, sitting side by side as dad gets ready to lift off.

"Whats the time?" I ask Kirsten

"I don't know, my phone is in my bag." She says

"Ugh, same." I groan

......

After a while, we lower down into a room behind the garage, and the ceiling closes after us.

Kirsten and I get out, stretching.

"So, is this your fiancé's house? Or did you buy this for her?" Kirsten asks

"I bought it for her, she doesn't come from a rich background." He says

"Ooh, so we get to show her around our life and teach her how to spend your money." I grin

"Yeah, have fun." He says

"Wait, really?!" We both shriek

"Yeah, really, go have fun, make yourself at home, and introduce yourselves." He smiles

"Oh, but not on the top floor, that is a penthouse style floor specially made for-" we cut him off by saying "you and your fiancé." We laugh, running into the house.

You know, it takes a lot of skill to run in heels.

Kirsten and I examine the whole house, which takes us a few hours, since the house is huge.

"It's not that much bigger than the Arizona one." Kirsten notes

"Yeah, I like it though." I say

We high five, walking back down to the kitchen after bringing our bags up to our chosen rooms, which are side by side with a door leading between them.

As we enter the kitchen, we're met by dad, with his arms wrapped around a strange woman from behind.

"Dad!" Kirsten and I yell loudly, as though in distress, making them both jump.

We burst out laughing, leaning on each other for support.

"These are the twins?" The lady asks

Through my laughter, I somehow manage to give her a calm hug.