Chapter 2 (New Version)

Kenzie Pov
"Kenzie, you can't leave me, I can't watch you die, please wake up." I heard someone say, it sounded like Hayes but I wasn't sure. All of a sudden I felt my eyes open, and seen someone crying holding my hand, but it was really bright at first, so I still didn't know who this person was blonde hair, bleach blonde, almost white, then that's when it hit me, it's Kian? I went over to him and said,"Ki, what happened?" He looked up.

"Ken? You're awake!" He exclaimed.

"What happened, I'm so confused." Then I remembered,"I got hit by that truck, right?" He shook his head.

" Yeah, I thought you were dying, because your heart rate started dropping."

"I couldn't die, I'm too amazing." I said joking. We laughed."Anyways, where is everybody?"

"They're on their way now. They had to get home and shower.

"How long have I been out?"

"About a week and a half."

"Oh ok."

"I'm gonna go get a nurse."

-Skipping stuff-

Ever since I got home Cameron hasn't been looking at me or giving me any emotions when we talk or keeps conversations short, I need to see what's going on, he's a different person. I walked into his room and he didn't even look up from his phone,"Cameron, what's going on? You haven't talked to me since I got home." I said, he still said nothing,"Bye, I'm not finna beg you to talk to me, you can be like that, I'm leaving." I was really hurt and mad. I was crying so hard that my head was hurting, I left and went to Nash's house,"Hey, can I stay here for a couple days?" Nash looked at me.
"Right now is not a good time, sorry." He said quickly, I started begging him and he finally let me in. I walked up to Hayes' room and saw him and some girl making out, I started crying,"I can barely walk, but you make-out with some girl and don't even check if I'm ok?" I ran out crying and stopped by the door and look at Nash,"I bet you and Cameron knew about this, didn't you?" I said to Nash, who nodded with guilt written all over his face, I ran home and went into Cameron's room and looked up and saw me with tear stained cheeks,"Why you ain't tell me? Did you want to see me hurt?" I said looking down, then I felt arms wrap around me. He looked me in the eyes and I had fireworks and rockets going everywhere. What the hell? Why am I feeling this, we always do this. Then I pulled away and said,"Cam, I just wanna sleep." He picked me up and took me to my room, when he put me down, I kissed him on his lips, I was surprised when he kissed back when we pulled away, I looked at him, and he smirked and said,"Goodnight, I love you." I told him I loved him, I fell asleep thinking about Cameron and why he kissed back, but I'm so confused.
--------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the random video, I just like it a lot. Whatever.