START

IT WAS A BORED NIGHT FOR Y/N, KEEP SCROLLING THROUGH HER TIKTOK OR ON HER IG UNTIL SHE REMEMBERED THE OMEGLE. She quickly opened her google and searched the website. She kept skipping those strangers until she decided to reply to a random one.

Stranger: Hi! M here.

Y/N L/N: Hey there! F

Stranger: What r u doing here?

Y/N L/N: I'm bored, hbu?

Stranger: Inviting for a car fun *winks* u down?

Y/N L/N: Depends, u won't murder me, right?

Stranger: Ofc not honey, im more interested in your pussy than in your dead body.

Y/N L/N: Point given, location?

Stranger: G'mme your address, princess. I'll fetch you.

She immediately gave her address and in less than ten minutes someone honked outside her apartment so she came out wearing a sexy black dress. She saw a black pick up car as the man came out from the car wearing a black long sleeve shirt.

'Didn't expect him to be this handsome...' she thought as the man got close to her.

"You look really pretty in your outfit, princess." the man with white shiny hair said to her as he took her hand kissing the knuckles softly. "Nice meeting you, my name is Saturo, princess."

The woman smiled back at him, "You're sweet... My name's Y/N. Nice meeting you too..." 

...