Making her way back to The Shelby's house, she smiled at the sight of John making his way towards her. "Lottie girl, where the fuck have you been?" he bellowed from his position still half way down the road, earning a scowl from Charlotte at his behaviour.
"There's children about John, stop swearing" she slightly scolded also somewhat shouting as she made her way towards him. Taking her shopping off her, he ruffled her hair earning another playful scowl from the girl. "Thank you and to answer your question i was literally with you the other night" she chuckled "yeah well, didn't see you yesterday did i?" releasing a laugh from charlotte and a groan from John as he knew what was coming "aww did you miss me? that's sweet" she teased watching as a smirk came about his face. "shut it you" he shot back in amusement. They watched as grace caught eyes on the pair, evidently quickening her pace as she passed them. Glancing over to John it was all over as she saw the look on his face, falling into a deep laughter at the blonde who scoffed slightly her cheeks turning red, only resulting in another set of laughter from the best friends as they stumbled towards the Shelby door "you should of seen the look on her face when she first saw you" john snorted only sending Charlotte into another fit of laughter. "Stop my tummy hurts" she playfully pushed him, watching as the door opened revealing an amused ada. "Get in you two, could hear you from all the way in here" she chuckled moving out the way to let them in.

Deep into their conversation, the Windsor and Shelby girl sat over lunch debriefing the last couple of weeks they hadn't seen each other.
"Well i ended up pregnant" Ada laughed as-well as Charlotte at the weird turn in their conversation.
"Who was your best?"ada questioned the brunette who chuckled lightly.
"Well ada i've been with your brother for over ten years so i ain't got a lot of options have i?" she answered, amusement written all over her voice. "no what about that boy when you and tommy was on that break for like a month, and can i say it was the worst month of our lives" ada retorted, almost wincing at the memory.
"eh? why's that" the girl laughed, purely confused as to why it would affect anyone else.
"well you should've seen tommy, no good without you I'm telling you" she spoke in a knowing tone.
"Reggie Smith, only other person i've slept with but i don't even want to think about it" charlotte cringed earning a laugh from ada, the pair missing the door as tommy walked in.
"yeah and tommy beat him so badly when he found out no one could recognise him" ada added, increasing her laughter.
"That's a boring answer, tommy being your best" titling her head, suspicious that it was a cop out.
"What?! he is" she laughed "and that's it i'm not going into bloody details about my sex life with your brother" the girl retorted playfully, glancing up at the person who walked in.
"Glad to know I'm your best" Tommy spoke, lighting up a smoke completely amused, earning a snort from ada.
Charlotte cringed slightly, before laughing with ada.
"anyone ever told you not to ear wig tommy?" charlotte scoffed jokingly, watching as the smirk on his face widened.
"well i better bloody be yours tommy, otherwise they'll be hell to pay" she shot back only adding to ada's amusement at the scene unfolding.
"Oh yeah?" tommy replied, you could almost hear the smirk in his voice.
Throwing her head in her hands, she winced as she saw john watching with amusement all over his face.
"Tommy your sister is literally right there can you shut up" she laughed slightly in disapproval.
"come on you i wanna take you somewhere" he spoke referencing to charlotte before offering her a smoke.
Gladly taking it she rose from her seat "Where?" "well you'll find out won't you" he muttered a slight smile on his face.

"Tommy" she laughed as he covered her eyes leading her carefully "don't let me fall" she chuckled gripping onto him tighter "would never" he muttered, guiding her with one hand on her waist. "You ready?" "yes!" she replied eagerly having no idea where she was.Laughing at her excitement he took his hand away revealing a shed on the top of "millie's meadow". Except it wasn't just any shed, the pair spent a lot of their time there growing up, they'd go there frequently when Jordan  used to stop tommy from seeing his little sister but it eventually it became a place where they would go away from their hectic family's and enjoy just each-others company, and whenever charlotte would get upset tommy always knew where she'd be. However now it wasn't just any shed, tommy had had it done it up so it could almost be considered an outhouse where as before all it held was a sofa and a gramophone. Glancing up at the shed, Charlotte immediately noticed the difference,looking back at tommy with wide eyes. "you did this?" she smiled "i did, couldn't have it falling down on us now could i? we got a lot of memories in there" before he could finish charlotte flung her hands round his neck, in a matter of milliseconds Tommy's hands were on her waist, pulling away she placed a kiss on his lips."your soft really ain't you" she laughed, almost emotional over the sentimental gesture. "Go and have a look inside then" he chuckled following after her.
"You've really done it up" she spoke, in awe at how he had made it so nice, glancing round the pair appreciated the nostalgia it brought them both. She made her way towards him, a smile on her face. "Thank you tom, i love it" "your welcome sweetheart"
"we've had some memories in here" he spoke, not taking his eyes off her.
"that we have" she smirked,watching as his eyes held that look in them.
Placing her arms round his neck, she kissed him gently before attempting to pull away, before she could do so he pulled her back towards him by her waist, deepening the kiss.
One thing led to another and the pair found themselves on the sofa,legs intertwined and hearts racing.
"Tommy we can't here" pulling away he examined her face intently, sending butterflies through her stomach, before he could reply she pulled him back towards her. "fuck it for old times sake" she muttered, watching as he smirked pulling away slightly. "I love you" he spoke hoarsely, just above a whisper
"and i love you too" she replied pulling him back towards her.