' 1 . . . '

It was a Friday evening, a few days after THE INCIDENT. KEL wanted to check up on AUBREY about her well being.

KEL stumbles up on an opened door and peeks at what's inside the room. It was a bathroom, with AUBREY in it, holding a hair dye in her hand.*
Of course, being the normal KEL he is, decided it was the time for teasing.
"Hahah, dying your hair pink, AUBREY? Pink's a gross color, you know."
Kel chuckles as he leans on the entrance of the door to the bathroom

"Your a gross color kel" *She rolled her eyes, (girlboss lmaoo) but thats everyday as aubrey herself being a lil bit rude to kel.*

*KEL's face froze into shock from the comeback*
"W-what did you just say?"
*KEL seemed a little bit flustered, with a bit of blush on his cheeks... he wasn't expecting that at all.*

"You heard me." *she stared at kel, as she was pulling her hair up into an ponytail.*

*KEL was taken aback by her response, he was a bit hurt by the comment but tried to not show it.*
"Oh, so that's how we're going to play it, huh?" *Kel chuckles, trying to put up the facade that he's fine, but you can see that he's a bit bothered.*

"Whatever." *she sighs and looks away before looking in the mirror.*

*KEL smirks, this time he's ready to fight back.*
"I'm a gross color? Atleast I'm not a b*tch."
*Kel scoffs at her, trying to get an emotional reaction out of her.*

"Shut up." *she rolls her eyes.*

"Wow, real mature, saying "Shut up" What a great comeback, you really got me with that, oh my god..." *KEL is clearly sarcastic, not believing that AUBREY was using "Shut up" as an comeback. He smirks, ready to go on.*

*she gets up from looking at the mirror glaring at kel, she walks up to him.*
"You can go back home and get out of my house." *she rolls her eyes.*

*KEL chuckles, still keeping that dumb smirk on his face after she told him to leave.*
"Aw, is the little girl having a temper tantrum, can't handle a bit of teasing?" *KEL raises his eyebrows, smirking like the idiot he is.*

"Your so dumb its actually concerning" *she chuckles and walks away from kel.*

*KEL glares at AUBREY as she walks away. He thought that he won that round, but he couldn't help but feel something different now. Was he jealous? He doesn't even know why. His mind races as he tries to make sense of how he was feeling. Was he actually trying to flirt with her?*

*KEL sighed, before calling out to her.*
"Hey, what's with the hair dye? You planning to run away from your "problems" with a stupid makeover?"

"Yeah." *she responded as she looks away.*

*KEL scoffs, still playing into the game.*
"So you're too much of a coward to face your issues by yourself? So much for the cool, strong and mean AUBREY I used to know huh."

*aubrey walks over to kel before shutting the door in ur face.*

*This... was not expected.*
*In the blink of an eye, KEL is now left staring at a closed door, feeling all sorts of emotions running wild inside of him. He didn't know why the sudden change in AUBREY made his heart race, and why it made him jealous. For a second his mind wondered if he maybe did have feelings for her after all? Or was that just a silly thought.*