→ ɴιɴe

➔ WORD OF THE CHAPTER: running

୨୧ ────────────────── ୨୧

"What are we gonna do.." Maya says. "I have an idea. We hide until Charlie's dad gets back and saves us. How long is he gone for again," berger whispers. "He said he could be a couple of days," charlie says. "A couple as in two or a couple as in ten," berger says. "Cause the human body can survive three days.."

Charlie cuts him off, "a couple. It literally means two."

Now they're talking over each other, arguing. "Guys, come on.. lizzie is up there and we gotta help her," maya says. "How.. The only way out is the elevator," berger looks away.

"The garage. That's where the camper van came out of.. there must be une sortie, droite," i say pointing the way of the garage. "she's right. let's go," maya says bringing us behind her.

———

"Lockdown initiating.. in 5.."

"Hurry up," maya says as we ran super fast to the garage. The door was slowly closing.

"..4"

"go! go! go," berger yells.

"...3"

"We can make it," charlie says.

"...two"

We were almost there.

"...one."

The door shuts right in front of maya and we all stopped.

"gah!"

"go back," maya points back and we run.

———

We run till we came to a closed off area where there was a pillar thing.. that contained a glowing yellow rock ball placed on top of it.

Charlie stops to look at it and gets closer, going up the small rock steps.

He slowly reaches out to take hold of it. Once he grabs it, the room became more bluer.. dim.

——

Third POV:

Meanwhile, Lizzie spots a bearded, skinny man when she walked out of the restroom and is now trying to find a place to hide as the armed man is looking for her, upstairs.