"I told you it was nothing," Rachel responded but by
looking at the boy, she knew it wasn't enough. "Fine, I had told him the harsh truth about this one girl he liked, and it was enough for him to give me that cold shoulder."

"His broadcast partner?" He questioned with furrowed brows. "She seemed nice."

"Yeah, her. Look I'll catch you after the game, okay." She kissed his cheek before running to the cheer squad.

"Hey, Andrew!" A teammate came up to him...

*

Lucas in the last seconds decided he couldn't bring himself to play a game and when he made that decision, the rest of the team stood beside it. So the game was forfeited, counting it as another loss for the Tree Hill Ravens.

So due to the game not happening, everyone made their way to the exits which included fellow players and cheerleaders. Among them included Rachel and Andrew.

"You sure you don't want to ride with me?" Was the first thing Andrew asked as they walked across the grass."What I haven't eaten all day." He defended his hunger.

Then in just a few short steps, Rachel came to an abrupt stop in front of the board that held posters but only one made her react that way.

"Rach?" Andrew asked, looking at the girl only to see her in a daze. He followed her line of sight to see a plus-size girl.

"It's nothing!" Rachel shook off the daze as she tried to grab Andrew to start walking away from the board but he stayed put. Getting a better look to see that the younger girl shared the same hair color with Rachel. The words on the poster 'Guess Who? Find Out Soon!'

"Is that you?" Trying to connect the dots on why she reacted the way she did. The redhead shook her head quickly and suspiciously. "Rachel." He said in a delicate tone trying to get her to give him a piece of information.

She momentarily closed her eyes before nodding, "Yes." Rachel responded carefully like she was expecting Andrew to be disgusted at the answer. "Doesn't matter anymore she's gone ...like Jimmy Edwards." She ripped the photo down, scanning it one more time. "Brooke did this." Crumbling the poster in her hands.

As much as Andrew wished Brooke wasn't behind this, he knew she was.

"I need to go." Tears welled up in her eyes as she turned to go before Andrew grabbed her hand. "I'll be okay, just need to be alone right now." She forced a smile on her lips before pulling her hand and walking away.

Andrew watched the girl walk off before looking around to see Brooke exiting the old gym with her bag.

The brunette saw Andrew walking her way and her eyes lit up but that quickly faded when saw his upset expression. "Guess who?'" Andrew said as he walked her way, reciting the first two words he saw on Rachel's flyer. "Really Brooke? I thought this thing going on with Rachel was over."

Brooke rolled her eyes as Andrew defended the redheaded girl. "Over? The one thing I told her to keep between us she put it out in front of our friends to humiliate me. Remember?"

Andrew's eyes softened, "I understand that Brooke, and I'm sorry, but why can't this feud you guys have going just end?"

The head cheerleader scoffed, "You see how you're apologizing and not her." Pointing his words out before she continued with hers. "That's why. From
the moment she came here, she has done everything to make my life a living hell. Here I'll list some examples, trying to steal my cheerleading squad, entering me in Rogue Vogue just so she could screw me over, and worst of them all is she got-"