𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.

Începe de la început

he didn't know what he wanted completely but he did know that he didn't want to raise a child with avari. so he ran, he moved a couple hours away from houston, but he still visited family every once in a while.

and the only people who knows he had a child is his mom, imani, and his ex-best dazaiya.

"i get it, but you know you gon' have to tell him eventually," imani spoke sitting her plate on the coffee table.

he nodded his head and looked down at his son who started to wake. "mommy," he cried.

"hey fatman," sayvion cooed as he picked the toddler up and laid him on his chest.

imani got up and took her plate to the kitchen, then she left out the backdoor to check on everyone outside.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

"you go outside and play?" sayvion asked amir who had a mouth full of macaroni. he nodded his head and hopped off the couch.

"wait fatman finish the food in you mouth first," sayvion called after amir who stood at the backdoor waiting for his mother to get up.

he picked the boy up and carried him outside to where all the kids had water guns, ballons, and balls. without a bye or nothing amir slipped out of sayvion's hold and ran over to the kids.

"be careful mir," sayvion yelled.

"say, avari and dazaiya may or may not be walking back here as we speak," imani whispered in sayvion's ear.

and suddenly he could feel his heart beat in his ass. sayvion stood with his hands by his side wishing he could disappear. almost 2 years of perfectly ducking avari, and he got caught up at a get together.

"watch amir for me im going to hide in house for a lil while," sayvion spoke as the trudged back into the house.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

avari sat in a chair with his phone buried in his face. he honestly didn't want to be here, but dazaiya dragged him out the house like always.

dazaiya laid her head on avari's shoulder, "go get me some food," she demanded.

he moved his shoulder making her head fall, "nah im good. you can get it yourself tho," he responded without taking his eyes off his phone.

to be honest he didn't even like dazaiya she was just somebody he used to back the time fly by. he was thinking of getting rid of her anyway because her pussy was trash and her head game was worst.

avari started fucking with her a couple nonths after sayvion disappeared, she was already on his dick while sayvion and avarj were together, so he decided to start fucking on her. worst decision ever.

she was so needy and an attention seeker.

"fuck you," she retorted getting up and walking through the backdoor.

avari focused his attention back on his phone, not giving a fuck about nothing dazaiya was talking about.

the kids ran around the yard playing and shooting each other with the water guns. amir and another group of kids ran towards avari.