Jinshi became offended by the assumption that could potentially hold some truth behind it. He gulps, being caught red handed.

"When you have to drink medicine that forces your urges away, you tend to not get action often." He looks away, pulling back his bangs; his hair already fallen out of his half bun.

"It seems I make it defective." She whispers to him. "I'll take good care of you Jinshi."

(Y/n)'s (color) hanfu slowly cascades down her shoulders to make sure he takes in every aspect of her body. His eyes grow wide seeing her (color) skin. Flawless to him, every part of her was beautiful. She freely lets her breast show to Jinshi as his face reddens. He can't take his eyes off her chest. Feeling like a pervert, he forces his eyes to look at her face. What a mistake that was as her face was just as sexy as her body. His already hard erection throbbed in his pants wanting to be relieved, making his pants tight. He can't believe he's about to fuck the girl he's been touching himself to since they met.

He holds himself back. "Are you sure you want this?" He awaits her reply fearing for the worst until she smiles at him with a nod.

"My whole being is all yours," her voice becomes more hush,"..to do whatever you want."

Her words set off Jinshi as he slams her body into the bed, throwing his useless top off as soon as he had the chance. She admires his chiseled body that hovers on top of her wanting so badly to make him submit; she allows him to have his fun for now.

His mouth attacks her breast, sucking on her nipple while he massages the other one, flicking it occasionally. She covers her mouth with a hand to quiet down the loud gasp she let out. He grinds his cock against her inner thigh simultaneously not able to control how horny he felt. He may not get another night, so he is determined to act out every fantasy she's ever been apart of.

She gives in and moans from the pain, enjoying his skillful tongue. "T-touch me-me more Jinshi~" She manages to get out in between moans.

Without hesitation he stands up to remove his bottoms, the dim room outlining what he's been hiding and fuck.. need we say more? The candle light casts his shadow on the wall, his big, hard member being the focal point. (Y/n) knows she in for it just by the look of his size.

He lets out a chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck "Are you drooling? This isn't the first time you've seen my body (Y/n)." Jinshi always makes time to mess with her, adoring her reactions. And seeing her eyes so fixated on him, It's a confidence boost to say the least.

She doesn't answer as she covers her face, not letting him know how much she wants him to destroy her with that. She's seen his torso plenty of times, bathed with him before, and slept in the same bed as him, but this is in a league of its own. She's about to have sex with the man woman dream about having in their bed. She regains her composure by shaking her head.

"I could say the same for you Jinshi." She signals for him to come over to her. "Don't keep me waiting." Like a dog to a bone, he rushes over.

Spreading her legs apart, he finds a spot between her thighs giving them a squeeze and leaving kisses down her inner thigh. He's a simple man who loves thighs, specifically (Y/n)'s. Pulling himself in, he kisses her soft lips, rekindling the spark from earlier. Smacking lips and moans erupt throughout the room while they trace every part of each other's bodies. She pushes his hand lower down her body, arriving at her entrance.

Jinshi is basically new to all of this. Being a flirt only gets you so far when you're a supposed Eunuch. And for (Y/n), she only knows from the conversations she's had with the woman from the brothels— they never left out any details.