8~[Rough Touch]

[Rough Touch]

SEXUAL CONTENT. ARRIVED IN POUND TOWN. DOMMY MOMMY YN ALERT. ALL LADY BONERS BEWARE.

I chose this pic bc it's so silly

 •I chose this pic bc it's so silly

(3rd POV Omni)• "That's why I said she hasn't realized it yet silly

(3rd POV Omni)

"That's why I said she hasn't realized it yet silly."

Jinshi's voice rang in her ears like bells. Is she naive for believing he whispers these words of love to only her? Her feelings run deep for him, but she wonders if it's worth the trouble to keep falling in love with someone of his standing. Adding on, (Y/n) knows nothing about him, yet he most likely knows everything about her. Will this love even be fruitful? All these questions all at once, but if she hesitates now then the opportunity will cease.

"Enlighten me Master. Who is the lucky person who's caught your interest?" She toys with him, inciting a reaction out of him whilst (Y/n) plays with the hem of his robe. She prepares her heart for the chance of rejection, holding it together in a composed manner.

Jinshi can't say for sure what that (h/c) haired girl is thinking. Is she playing him for a fool or is there a seriousness underneath it all. He wants to know more than ever.

"I prefer to show you instead." Jinshi prods her to sit on her bed, towering above her, eyes lustful. His clothes loosely slope off his shoulder unintentionally as if begging to be let off.

"Do you want to continue where we left off at the party my love?"

(Y/n)'s can't even offer a verbal reply as she instantly wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him to her, enveloping his lips in hers. They dwell deeper into the kiss, as Jinshi guides her down on the bed. Jinshi's tongue tangos with (Y/n)'s. (Y/n) takes the intuitive to bite his bottom lip, knowing it will bruise later. She wants to mark him as her property—this time in harder to hide places. She loves being possessive of what's rightfully hers and have everyone know it. Their arms unable to control where they roam with Jinshi's hand stopping at her hanfu collar. Pulling away to breathe, the eunuch imposter looks to her for permission. She pushes him away to sit up on her knees, a smirk along her lips.

"So tell me Jinshi, you're a virgin aren't you?" She puts a finger to her chin. No, it wasn't because he asked permission; any gentleman would, but it's the fact his hands shook from excitement by just grazing her chest and the nervousness evident on his face.