losers

angels pov
after a long day for work i sat down at the bar. with Husker always being there. Husker looking up at angel with a smile. saying "another hard day?" i sighed resting my arms on the bar. "you bet val had me doing shoot after shoot." husker then saying "well then let my pour you a drink baby" him being so nice made me smile as i look up at him with a smile i said "thank you husk"

huskers pov
i turned to the bottles pouring angel his drink. seeing a smile on angels face made me happy i liked helping angel. "here angel" angel picked up his drink almost immediately drinking half of it. "whoa angel show down there". i was concerned about him. angel then said "aww don't worry about me husky i'll be fineeee" angel giving me a pat on the head. "i'm just worried angel, you know you can talk to me i'm right here." angel then looked down at the table with a sad look. angel said "it was just a rough shoot husker you know i'm a tough i'll be fine" with a weak smile. "i think you should get some sleep angel."

angels pov
as i down the rest of my drink and sliding my glass to husker. ok husky your right. i stretch my arms up above my head and lean back onto my stool. i then get up to walk away and turn to tell husker "good night husker" with a slight smile. husker saying back to me "night angel" i could tell he was hiding a smile with a bottle of cheap booze. i then walked up stairs getting ready for bed and hugging fat nugget. i fell asleep warm that night with a smile on my face.

(authors note: hope you enjoyed lmk if you guys would want more thank you)