Chapter 2 - Time what seem that a stranger - (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

— Does our people need a reason to save you? — He replied, looking at the guys.

— One of us? — So, you're saying that you have the same genes as us? — Giris asked, examining Saru.

—Yes. Evan answered briefly. — I am Evan Saryuu, head of the Feida organization, in which we are Second Stage Children!

— Second Stage Children!? So that's what we're called. —Giris said in a thoughtful tone.

— So, they didn't tell you anything? — Saru asked Giris.

— They didn't consider it necessary. All they did was experiment on us and convince us that this is normal and so it is for everyone.

—You can relax and unwind in the private rooms assigned to you. — Saru glanced at the boy with brown hair that was curled in a strange way. He went up to him and asked the guy:

—You're not from here, are you?

Tenma just didn't say anything. He didn't want to contact any of them. What the boy wanted was to come home!

— I see... We don't want to hurt you. You're one of us. I'll do everything I can to help you get home. — Saru said, smiling at Tenma.

— Tell me, do I really have a place here? — I asked Matsukaze Evan Saru.

— This is the installation itself. — Fei said. Since he is not from this time, he is lost... — The boy replied, looking at Saru.

— From another time? — Saru asked in surprise. He put his hand on Tenma's shoulder and spoke. — I will do everything possible to bring you home. — Evan smiled.

— Thank you! — Tenma said. — But will there be a place for me there? The brown—haired boy, Evan, asked.

Evan wasn't sure what to say to the boy, so as not to hurt his feelings. — Okay, you can go rest. I'll invite you to dinner. Saru said, ruffling Tenme's hair. He couldn't find the right words for Tenma. Saru saw the boy's condition, so he didn't want to hurt his feelings even more. All he could do at this moment was with Doctor Aruno, so it was to bring him home.

***

In the room, Fei and Tenma were in place. The room was quite cozy, it had all the conditions. Fei knew the current technology, though not much. However, instead of them, he preferred a soft bed.

— Of course, I haven't been lying on such a soft bed for a long time. — Fei said, Matseuse also lay down on a soft bed, but the boy was attracted by new technologies. He had never seen such people in his world before.

Then Tenma went to the window and looked out at the city. It was different from his home, in everything. Houses, technologies, as well as a lot of heights. Tenma, although he remembered his native home, but he knew exactly about its differences.

— Fai, look there's a man appeared out of nowhere! Tenma yelled, looking out the window, pointing his finger at that man.

— It's a teleporter. There are such in every building. — Rune replied.

— Wow! — Tenma said in a surprised tone.

— And since when have you been? — The green-eyed kid asked.

— I was only five at the time. All I knew was the name of my mother, my father, and myself. As well as where my house is and how old I am. Tenma replied. Leaning on the windowsill. — To be honest, I don't remember my parents' faces well anymore... I don't know if they remember me...? — The kid said with tears in his eyes.

***

After a while, there was a knock on the room where the boys were.

— I'll go check it out. — Fei said, approaching the door.

Tenma was already sitting on the soft bed, thinking about something. The boy did not immediately realize that someone was knocking on their room.

On the other side of the door, they heard the voice of a boy they already knew. — This, I'm Evan Saru.

Fei immediately opened the door. He was only interested in one question. — Why didn't you just enter the room? When could they? — The kid asked, looking at the kid. Evan showed his appearance for the first time without wearing glasses entirely.

— These are the rules. — He replied in a gentle tone.

— Can I ask you one more question? — Rune asked.

— Yes, what are you interested in? — Saru replied calmly.

— Why do you look so much like Tenma? — What is it? — He asked the boy standing next to him.

— The time has not yet come to find out the truth. — Evan replied. — Let's go downstairs, dinner is still getting cold. Matsukaze, you're coming too. — Saru turned to the boy who was sitting on the bed.

—Ah... good...— He said, getting off her and following them.

***

Notes:

I don't know how big they get, but still. I thought about how to do it for a long time and decided to divide this chapter into two parts. I don't see much point in cramming dinner, introductions, etc. in here. And so there is something to think about here.) I love everything clearly and to the point, hd.) Huh, if they still came out, clearly and to the point.)

Do you want a spoiler?