Chapter 4 ✫ Christmas Wishes

Start from the beginning

"I only wear designer labels sorry." she remarks before walking away.
"Well here! Christmas bonus!" I joke as I have it to Anna.

Josh comes over to hug me.
"I love my gloves! I needed some! So warm! I didn't get you anything! I do have a Subway coupon though" he teases me.

"I am glad someone likes them. Christina won't even try them on" I complain.
"Do you have a dance for MJ ball coming up?" Josh asks me
"No because we all have to work it!" I remind him.

"Well for part of it. We are allowed to bring dates" points out Josh.
"I am very flattered but no, I would not feel right bringing a date" I apologize to him.
"Alright, maybe another time then" he says before wandering off.

We get back to work. I notice under all MJ's trees there were gifts. A lot from coworkers. I go to add mine in there for him.

♥☆♥

"Just because you leave him a gift doesn't mean, that he'll fall for the likes of you! I got him a gift to. And it's ten times better than anything you knit" chuckles Christina to me as she puts her gift under the tree to at the same time.

"I wanted to thank him. So I made him something it doesn't mean anything" I sigh.

"Why are you thanking him for what?" she wonders.
"He helped me change my tire on my car the other day" I tell her. She looks furious now.
"Sure he did" she laughs.
"What did you get him?" I change the subject now.

"I got him a very expensive vintage Peter Pan Disney poster. I had to hunt all over for it. I had it framed to!" she brags. "That's his favorite movie"

"I know. Great gift idea. Like I said I can't afford much I made everyone gifts" I try to explain to her.

She gives me a dirty look then takes off without saying anything to me. I sigh. She was not very pleasant to work with. I loved the days when she wasn't at work.

Soon we all were off early for Christmas. I get a gift from Michael. But we all got them. Gift cards to go out to dinner at a pretty fancy place in town and a Christmas bonus. I was going to gift this free dinner to my parents because they hardly had time or money to go out on a date.

I knew my mom really wanted to try this place. I also could buy my sister a necklace now at the last moment, the mall was going to be packed. But I had to try. On my way home I stopped by JC Penny.

I buy the necklace and I had enough for the full set. Bracelet and earrings too! She was going to be thrilled. Sure there were so much more things I could use but my family came first.

Their needs were most important to me. I get through the crowds then to my car and head on home. I set the gifts under our tree once I got there.

Mom had a big dinner ready. My brother even showed up with his wife and little son Emmanuel. It was great to see them. We opened gifts after dinner. Mom got me a new dress to wear at Michael's fancy ball and my sister got me new shoes.

My brothers wife Tara got me a new purse for the event. I loved it all so much! I was so happy!! Mom was shocked when she opened my gift.

♥☆♥

"No! Take this back! You can't afford this!" Mom worries.

"Mom! Keep it' my boss gave us these for Christmas and I have no one to go out with. You wanted to ho there! You keep it!" I order to her. She has happy tears in her eyes.

My parents hug me.

"Oh my gosh!! Noelle!" exclaimed Marissa. My sister once she opened her gift. "You got them! You remembered!!"

"I always do" I laugh. She hugs me.

It was the best Christmas we had in a long time. All thanks to Michael and he didn't even know what it meant to us!

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|