Chapter 3 ✫Michael's Thoughts

Começar do início

Anna is trying not to laugh.
"Sorry daddy!" Prince apologized then they run off.

Kids....

"Have a good night sir" Anna says before leaving me in my room alone in my thoughts.

I was excited for the holidays. My friends were flying into see me. I got some time off with my kids. I noticed my old photo of Lisa, myself and our kids together. Smiling and looking so happy.

Was I ever going to find that happiness? And be able to hold onto it? I sigh as I put the old photo away. I get a marker a magic marker black. I write a note on my mirror to myself.

"Don't look back when there are good things ahead waiting for you"

I look at my image and the note. She was out there. Waiting for me to find her. Maybe I would find her at my party? Hope surfers in my heart. My phone rings suddenly. I answer it.

"Mike! Darling"
"Liz!"
"I was letting you know I will be there for Christmas but I can't make it to new years sweetheart" my best friend says to me. "I can't wait to see those cute kids" Elizabeth Taylor says to me.

"I miss you so much. We have so much to catch up on!" I tell her. "I wish you could stay new years where are you heading off to?"

"Rome! I have business to attend there!" she says to me.

"Too bad the kids will be visiting grandma Katherine for new years" I sigh.

"I know sweetheart it isn't a real party without me!" she joked making me laugh. "How are you since Lisa left honey?"
"I'm holding up, the kids are taking things well! But holidays just suck" I muttered.
"You will find someone in no time! You are the king after all!" she teases.

"I don't know if I'm ready to date. I think the holidays just have me down in the dumps is all. I will be fine when I get back to work" I ramble on.

"I will see you soon honey. Take care" she says before we hang up the phone.

Maybe that was it. Holidays were family time. Maybe I just missed having a partner because of Christmas. I get the kids ready for bed. I caught Prince out of his bed twice. Just to change his Christmas list for Santa.

Soon it was quiet. I was all alone. The maids and cook were heading home. I notice a car outside from a window. By where the workers park. A woman was kicking her car on the side of it.

♥☆♥

I head out there to see what's wrong.
"Can I help you?"
"Only if you can change a tire? Ugh" she grumbled.
"Where is the donut one?" I ask.
"Over in the trunk. I have the worst luck in the world" she complained.

I get her tire. She was looking for a tool in her tool box. I begin to take the popped tire off there. Changing the lug nuts for her.

"Hey at least this didn't happen on the highway and I know how to help. What is your name can I ask?" I ramble on.

"Noelle!"
"Oh hey! You are the new girl Anna was bragging to me about! Pleasure to meet you..." I grunt as I turn a right lug nut off. It pops off at last.

"What is your name? Sorry I was trying to tell my sister I don't need her to come out here for help...oh my Michael?!!" She gawks at me. "Wow you can change a tire?"

"A man of many talents. Not just sing. Lol. Well you are all set. I'd get a new tire soon though" I say to her.

Then our eyes meet. She was so beautiful. Long flowing curly dark hair. Brown doe eyes. Ruby red smile. She could light up a room with that smile. She was a little shorter than me. She was gawking at me. A bit star struck.

It was cute.

"Thank you boss. I mean sir. I mean Mr. Jackson" now she was nervous.

"You are so welcome. Get home safe. Nice to meet you Noelle" I softly say as I lightly touch her arm as I walk past. Not sure if she wanted a hug. Most women did....

Noelle. Simple. Beautiful name. You didn't hear it often. I glance back at her as I walked to the house. She still stood there looking stunned. I chuckle as I went inside.

♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡♪♬♪♡

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!!
           мσяє тσ cσмє!!
           ------∂αℓαιиα

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!!           мσяє тσ cσмє!!           ------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|