𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑹𝑬𝑫

Start from the beginning

Sukuna only laughed at how protective Yuuji got over her "well you got lucky, she's so blinded by love she'll do anything you say just because she loves you, why do you think it was so easy for me to kill her hm?" Yuuji grew irritated "shut the fuck up!" Sukuna laughed in his ear but Yuuji hushed when he heard a soft knock on the door.

Opening the door he saw Y/n standing there looking tired "you ok, I heard you yelling?" you asked tilting your head, Yuuji just stared taking in her appearance she had on one of his shirts on with shorts on underneath though he couldn't see them. He breathed in and out trying to cover his blush with a cough.

He heard Sukuna laugh in his mind, he ignored him "y-yeah i'm fine" he stated, she raised a brow "you sure?" he nodded, the longer he stared the more he could feel his body heat up. The way his shirt clung onto you in certain areas sent his brain into hype drive. He gulped and nodded "yeah i'm sure, i'm bout to get in the shower."

Y/n hummed "alright" she walked away, he shut the door sighing "you should have invited her to join you dumbass!" Sukuna yelled, Yuuji rolled his eyes "why so you can see her naked?" Sukuna nodded "uh yeah." Yuuji wished he didn't swallow Sukunas fingers.

Sukuna scoffed "don't act like you wouldn't want to see her either." Yuuji grew more red "will you shut it!" Yuuji got in shower trying his hardest to ignore Sukuna's pestering voice "ha! You do! fuckin perv" he laughed. After a while the shower stopped and Yuuji got out only to see Y/n in the bathroom brushing her teeth.

She'd finally got a lot more comfortable with Yuuji, well comfortable enough to see him shirtless, luckily he had his towel wrapped around his waist. She glanced at him then back down continuing to brush her teeth, under eye patches stuck to her face.

Spitting out her toothpaste she rinced out her mouth. "you're just gonna keep staring?" she asked with a smirk staring at Yuuji through the mirror. He blinked and looked away "s-sorry..." he muttered, he looked at his sink counter top that was covered with beauty products and sighed.

Y/n had been staying in his room for weeks which he didn't mind but with her staying in his room his bathroom looked almost identical to a beauty store, from make up, to face wash, moisturizer, body wash, and lotion he had it all. But not all of it was for her, she insisted he use some for a better look.

He thought it was stupid at first but after he used the products she recommended he realized she might just have been onto something. He thought for a moment 'don't we have a mission later today?' he couldn't remember.

He snapped out of his confused state when Y/n pushed him out of the bathroom "hey I wa-" she shut the door in his face, he knew just how long she took in the shower and he sighed plopping down on his bed.

After a few hours Y/n exited the bathroom looking as beautiful as usual. Her outfit was cute, simple but cute. Yuuji was already dressed in his uniform by the time she got out of the bathroom.

Yuuji smiled "you look good" he hummed, Y/n smiled wrapping her arms around his shoulders "thank you Yuuji" he wrapped his arms around her waist "that shirts a little see-through though" she cocked her head to the side "oh? is that a bad thing?" she giggled.

Yuuji looked away pouting "no..." he mumbled, "that's cute" she leaned up a little and pressed a small kiss on his lips, Yuuji wouldn't settle for just that tiny peck he pulled her closer and kissed her deeper and longer. His hand went from holding her waist to gliding downwards to her ass.

She quickly caught his hand backing her head away "eager are you?" Y/n laughed, Yuuji blushed and looked away "shut up" though she pointed to the door "someones coming anyway" just as she said that harsh banging could be heard on the door "Yuuji! give me back my wife!!"

Y/n smirked hearing Nobara yell for her. Letting go of Yuuji she walked to the door opening it "hi Nobara!" she smiled, the brown haired girl hugged Y/n tightly "hi Y/n!" Yuuji walked out of the room shutting the door behind him. Nobara glanced at Yuuji then did a double take.

She glared at him harder, confused Yuuji raised a brow "what?" she scoffed and looked away dragging you away from him "eh? Wait!" Yuuji called out from behind him and she sped up as y/n laughed.

Nobara in the mist of running away from Yuuji, both the girls crashed into Megumi "what the hell?!" both the girls laughed but got off of him "sorry Fushiguro" they said in unison. He rolled his eyes and stood up dusting himself off he glanced at y/n then back behind her at Yuuji.

His eyes went wide as he stared at Yuuji, then back Y/n, Yuuji looked confused "what?" Nobara tried to hold in her laugh while Megumi gulped and pointed to his lips. Yuuji rubbed his lips, looking down at his hands he saw lipstick stains his face grew deep red as he quickly rubbed off the lipstick.

Y/n smirked looking at him but her smile faded when a sharp pain hit her head making her whince in pain, she gripped her head "eh? Y/n you ok?" Yuuji grabbed her shoulder making her stumble as she saw him but with a hole in his chest.

Yuuji carefully held her up "woah, woah, Y/n you ok?" she nodded "y-yeah i'm...i'm ok I just got a little dizzy" she chuckled dryly. Nobara frowned "you sure?" y/n nodded. Another feeling of dread washed over her making her nervous again.

Y/n leaned on Yuuji "I j-just got a headache, i'll be ok" they all looked at her with a worried expression. They brushed it off and left the school on making their way to the new mission.

A soft yawn escaped Y/ns lips as she stood outside of the building staring at it. That weird feeling following her around like a lost puppy. Y/n was pulled out of her nervous stare when she heard a woman yelling.

"Tadashi! Tadashi! Is my son Tadashi alright?!" the woman yelled frantically. The group all looked at her, Yuuji frowned his lower lip trembling, he glanced down at his hand gripping his hand he felt her tremble but didn't say anything. The woman crumpled like a piece of paper crying.

Y/n frowned and looked away, "Fushiguro, Kugisaki, Y/n" Yuuji called out "we're gonna save them!" Nobara scoffed "of course we are." she stated, Megumi nodded and Y/n hummed not paying attention as the feeling of dread kept her in place.

'We'll make it through this...Everything is going to be fine.' Y/n thought to herself.

Little did she know just how wrong she was.

A/n: Another chapter out! I'm so glad so many people enjoy this story it really means a lot! let me know your thoughts and theories about this book! Have a nice day/night!

Outfit: 

𝑪𝑶𝑹𝑷𝑺𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara