4. The Anachronistic Arsenal

In the world of medieval warfare, where a catapult was considered high-tech, Eira's encounter with Voldran's first ring was like bringing a tank to a knife fight. Picture this: the closer you get to the border, the larger the ring, but this one had a twist – think medieval soldiers with a sprinkling of time-traveling weaponry, like a lone machine gunner who clearly missed his era.

Eira's game plan? Think of it as an ultra-hardcore version of hide-and-seek, but with more 'seek' and a lot of 'destroy'. Her army encircled the enemy on every front, employing land, makeshift air assaults (catapults got real creative), and a surprise attack from underground – because who expects a medieval mole assault?

The battle, if we can call this one-sided massacre that, lasted about as long as it takes to microwave popcorn. Three minutes of pure, unadulterated medieval mayhem. Eira's army swooped in like a horde of angry hornets, leaving the Voldran soldiers as shell-shocked as tourists in a haunted house.

Now, let's talk about our elite duo, Varik the Sly and Lysa the Fierce. They weren't just sitting back and taking notes. They dove into the fray, outdoing each other in their kill count like they were competing in some macabre Olympic event. Post-victory, they marched on to the next ring, leaving behind a trail of awe and a touch of terror.

But wait, there's more! Amidst the rubble and the dazed survivors, Eira's army found their jackpot – the machine gun. Their eyes gleamed with the kind of excitement usually reserved for discovering an unknown cheat code in a game. "We need more of these," Eira mused, eyeing the machine gun like a chef eyeing a new spice. Plans were already brewing to reverse-engineer this anachronistic wonder weapon.

As the dust settled, Eira stood amidst her unscathed warriors, her face donning a smirk that could only be described as 'smugly victorious'. The first ring had crumbled like a cookie in the hands of a toddler. With this new weapon in their arsenal, Voldran's troops were in for a surprise that would rewrite the rules of medieval warfare.

 With this new weapon in their arsenal, Voldran's troops were in for a surprise that would rewrite the rules of medieval warfare