Another day, Another dollar, Holla!

"Another day, another dollar, holla!" You say as you push open the cafe doors. Gojo immediately bursts into tears he's laughing so hard meanwhile Geto just shakes his head. "Y/n has Satoru's stupidity rubbed off on you?" You sigh dramatically. "I'm afraid so. Whatever shall I do Geto?" Gojo is still in the corner trying to contain his laughter. And soon you all are hunched over laughing.

"Okay, okay, enough. We have to get ready to open." Geto says clapping his hands together. You go to the back to drop off your stuff and grab an apron.

"Did you guys need me to help cater the party on Saturday?" You ask as you make your way outside to put out the sign for the cafe. You walk back in and start putting the pastries into the display case. "No way. Because you're going to!" Gojo says excitedly.

You almost dropped the pan of pastries you were holding. "Huh?!" Geto gives you a puzzled look. "Why would we make you work a party we aren't working? We're just prepping the food and hiring outside catering waiters for the party." You stand there shell-shocked.

"Hey, what the hell is up with her?" Maki says as she walks into the cafe with Nobara, Yuji, Mai, and Megumi following behind. "Y/n, Y/n?!" Mai says running up to you and shaking your shoulders. "Mai I'm fine please stop shaking me." "She thought she had to cater the party Saturday," Gojo says shrugging.

"Why would she think that?" Megumi asks rolling his eyes and then looking in Gojo's direction who whistles and pretends not to notice Megumi's glare. "Whatever whatever. I can't go anyway. I have Akihito and no I'm not asking Sukuna to babysit." "Bring him duh," Maki says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

You look at her as if she's lost her mind. "You want me to bring a five-year-old to a party?" "We'll all be there. We can take turns hanging with the kid. And, besides his favorite baseball player will be there." Yuji says. "Huh? Who?" You ask confused. "His mother doesn't know his favorite baseball player? A shame." Maki says shaking her head. You flip her off.

Just then Yuta walks in. "Good morning every— what is going on?" He says looking at the group of you huddled around the counter talking. "Nothing Yu, they're trying to convince me to bring a five-year-old to that opening party Saturday." "Oh you mean the one for Inumaki?" "For who?" You ask. "Toge. Inumaki. Our friend. The one we got tickets to go see in his first game on Saturday afternoon? That Toge Inumaki." Yuta says looking at you a little confused.

"Okay...even if that's the case bringing Akihito there? I don't think so." "Y/n you act like you don't trust us with your kid," Mai says. "It's not that..." "Listen better us than you know who," Maki says. "Plus all of us here have watched him at some point." Nobara points out. "And...Inumaki happens to be his favorite baseball player. He'll be so excited to go and so sad if he doesn't get to." Yuji adds. "And...Y/n you also deserve to have some fun. So go out with your friends, with us, and have a great time." Geto adds smiling at you.

You groan. "Ganging up on me is not cool. I'll think about it. No promises." You say pointing at every last person around the counter. "We'll take it," Yuji says excitedly. And Gojo and Geto head to the kitchen to finish up whatever while you're left tending the counter.

Maki, Mai, and Yuta all grab a seat near you. They place their orders and then begin to grill you about the events of last night. While Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara grab their orders to go and head off to class.

"So what exactly did I miss last night?" Yuta asks sheepishly scratching the back of his neck. "Oh I don't know...just me venting my frustration at that asshole Naoya," "And Sukuna," Maki adds. You roll your eyes "Him too. But like would you believe me if I told you Sukuna's gotten worse." "Worse?" Yuta asks. "Yeah like before when he first started with Naoya managing him a bit of the Sukuna I knew was still there. But he's completely different now. He had alcohol and all types of who knows what else lying around music blasting, and all these people around instead of actually spending time with his son. Like I don't get it. He barely even gets to see Akihito because he's always on the go and when he does get to spend time with him he's not actually spending time with him. Does he think just buying him stuff is enough? Like Akihito cares about half of that anyway."