𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑰𝑵 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She was gonna wave back but she couldn't due to her being tied up she couldn't. She continued to glare at Gojo "as he lightly pushed Yuuji into the room "ah-I um have a proposal to make" Y/n glanced at the boy in confusion.

"u-um will you um marry me?" Yuuji asked with a tiny blush. Y/n stared "what." Yuuji snapped back around "see I told you it wouldn't work!" Y/n was confused "why would you want to marry me?" she asked.

Yuuji looked down "I um, well you seem sweet and apart from attacking Gojo you seem caring and I don't want you to be executed" Y/n thought for a moment "i'll be executed?" Yuuji nodded looking a little sad "then kill me." Y/n hummed tossing her head back.

Gojo frown hearing the woman he loved say that, Yuuji panicked "what?! No! why?" Y/n sighed "so I can be with my husband..." Yuuji frowned "please I really don't want you to die...again" Y/n sighed. Lifting her head "he'd want you to move on Y/n" Gojo stated, Y/n got on the defense "you're the one who killed him, and you're telling me to fucking move on?"

Gojo nodded, just like that a vine wrapped around his throat yanking him forward close enough to Y/n "you killed him. And you're telling me to. Move.On? The one person who finally loved me, cared about me, and you want me to move on like it's nothing?" the vines held his throat tight though Gojo wanted to show no panic.

Her words hurt, they hurt bad, but he did want to give in. "Yes..." tossing him back y/n stared at Yuuji "I have another deal? Ok?" he nodded his head quickly a little worried about his teacher who rubbed at his neck.

˚    ✦    .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.

     *   ✦   "𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.."      *     ✦

.     ˚     *     ✦    .  .   ✦  ˚      ˚  .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .            ✶ ✦  

Y/n sat in her (Suguru's) old room as she played with a stray hair, she sighed going under the covers tossing and turning memories of her and Suguru flashing through her mind. She giggled at the memory of her trying her hardest to bake a cake for Suguru for his birthday but failing terribly.

Suguru chuckled "are you sure you don't need help?" y/n nodded "yes! I-I just um gotta add this...oh and a little bit of that..." mixing the cake batter she snuck in a few chocolate chips. Pouring the batter into the pans y/n placed the pans into the oven wiping away the sweat for her forehead she smiled.

Wiping up the mess she made Suguru came up behind her and slowly wrapped his arms around her waist surprising her "Sugur-" he shut her up with a small kiss on her lips.

Y/n stumbled over her words "w-what was that for?!" she asked hiding her face in her hands "just a 'thank you' kiss for the cake, you really didn't have to".

Shaking he head Y/n backed up against the counter "I really did have to, what kind of wife would I be if I didn't?" Suguru chuckled "i'd still love you either way."

Y/n blushed and looked away "stop it! you're distracting me! I gotta clean!" she lied, she was just getting way too flustered. Suguru tilted his head "but the kitchen is already clean?" Y/n gulped looking away from her lover "w-well um..." Suguru smirked as he thought of an idea.

"I think you deserve a reward for your hard work." Y/n tilted her head "what do you mean?" Suguru pressed his lips against hers again this time cupping her cheek carefully his other hand sliding around her waist. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders she pressed herself closer to Suguru.

Both Y/n and Suguru were having a heated make out session on the couch, y/n straddling him, his fingers sliding up her new favorite dress caressing the soft flesh of her thighs.

Pulling away he placed small kisses down her neck "hm~ S-Sugu" y/n enjoyed the moment but her nose caught the smell of something.

Pressing more kisses down y/n's neck, slowly making his way to her chest he glanced at her "w-wait~" she put her hands on his shoulders and he pulled away "is something wrong?" she sniffed the air smelling something burning.

It then clicked, she shot off his lap "the cake! oh no!" Geto chuckled watching her run to the oven "the cake burned..." she muttered frowning, Geto patted her shoulder "it's alright we can go buy one" he hummed, she shook her head "no! I wanna make you a cake" she whined flopping back onto him.

He chuckled again "well we couldn't go anywhere even I wanted to" she turned around "why?" he quickly looked down then back up. Y/n looked down "oh...oops...well I restart the cake" she said quickly "the cake can wait...you're gonna help me fix this" he stated.

Y/n blushed "b-but what about-" "think of it as a better birthday gift"

A/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter! have a good day/night!