My New Friend ~ Part 3

Começar do início

"I'm so glad to see you feeling better, sweetie, I've been concerned about you".

"I do feel better, and you're so sweet" pointing at her neck.
I move in for a sniff, "so beautiful, perfect for a beautiful girl like you."
I get a peck on the cheek for that one.

"I hope you don't mind, I fried potatoes with some bell peppers and onions that I found."
"I love fried potatoes, Thank you, that's so sweet"
She's watching as I take a few bites, "Oh my gosh, this is so good"

"I read somewhere that after starting HRT, a person should wait a year before augmenting their breasts."
"That's what I heard also, that's how long it takes for the estrogen to run, it's full course."

"It's going to be hard waiting, I want pretty boobs like yours really bad" making an exaggerated sad face. "Looking back, the time went by pretty fast, I think you'll be okay" She says.

"Goodnight   Alyssa,  I love having someone to talk to about feminizing."
"Oh, and remember therapy, tomorrow after work"

"Goodnight Damien",,,
"I'm not scared of you anymore." "Oh sweetie"
I walked over and gave her a hug. Looking her in the eyes, "I could never hurt you"
She kissed me on the cheek, "I know that now".
I have to hold back the urge to plant one right on those beautiful, soft lips.

In the morning, driving to work, of course I'm thinking about  Alyssa.
I'm starting to have stronger feelings for her lately.
She's very feminine, but I know she still has a package in her panties.
For some reason, that is a huge turn-on for me.

I called on the way home, "If you're ready when I get there, we'll get something to eat on the way to therapy".  When I get home, Alyssa is wearing navy leggings with a short black dress. "Wow, you look so beautiful, do you like Panda Express?"
"I love Panda"
People turn their heads when she walks in with me. While we're, eating and chatting, learn a little more about her. "One of my foster parents sexually abused me when I was nine years old. Ever since, I've been super cautious with men."

There were several new people at therapy tonight. Guys stepping forward, talking about their desire to feminize. I really enjoy hearing all the sorted details of why this person, or that person, has chosen to abandon masculinity. I believe some men are naturally feminine and, by some cruel twist of nature, are born with a penis. God, I love therapy.

When we get home, Alyssa and I stay up late talking about sex and dating,
she's really an intelligent, mature person, and so cute.

It's early Saturday morning and yay, it's my day off.
I'm sitting on the couch in my lace panties and favorite #2 silky top.
I'm caressing my cup of dark roast coffee, doing my 'I don't have to go anywhere' morning  routine. I hear  Alyssa, she's probably pouring a cup of.... ahh yes, coffee in hand, she sits next to me. She's wearing satin boy shorts and a snug tank top.

"I think it would be cool if we wore the exact same panties and tops when we're hanging around the house" she said, "We'd be like twins".
"Yeah, as long as it was with you." Sounding like the valley girls.

As we're chatting, she placed her hand on my leg,
"I've never shaved my legs" I said sheepishly.

"Mmmm, it's very feminine." she tells me. "Why don't you let me shave your legs, It'll be fun" 
"And, you'll see how."

"Really, I would love for you to shave my legs".
"Do you want me to run the bath for you?" * "I'll make a bubble bath for you."

With a smile so big you could drive through it.
"Oh yeah, that sounds awesome."
I can hear the water running and Alyssa talking, hopefully to herself, 'cause I can't understand a word.

"Damien" sounding like a spider to a fly. "I'm ready for you" I step in the bathroom and.....
"There's no reason to be shy, Mr," pulling my nightie off with a single motion, and my panties flop around my ankles.

Stepping into the bubble bath, "l absolutely adore this, thank you, sweetheart"

Alyssa  took her sweet time, shaving every square inch of my legs with  her little pink plastic razor and girly shaving gel.

She's sliding her hand back and forth, finding areas that need more work.
I'm savoring every minute like a thick chocolate milk shake.

I think she especially enjoyed it when she asked me to stand up  and saw my soapy erection.

Picking up a wash cloth, she washed my member, so tenderly. Only someone who has one would know how to properly hold and wash a male package like Alyssa does.

"You have sexy, athletic legs," she told me, "I can't wait to see you in a short skirt with those legs in pantyhose". Reaching for my hand, I step out onto the shower mat. I'm feeling like Cinderella, stepping onto the dance floor, as she's patting me dry. When Alyssa stands up, I hold her by the shoulders and kiss her, it feels so right. The towel hits the floor, "I'm so sorry sweetie,  "My estrogen is showing"

"But what if I liked it" she said...