The fuck!?

POOKIES!!!!! I'M ALIVE AND NOT DEAD!!!!🥰🥰🥰 i'm so sorry that i was gone for a long time, since i was having a hard time with school and with my mental issues (i actually need therapy😭😭) BUT I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKL🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  (sorry for the excited writing, i'm a little bit hyped up) oh yeah, the top foto is Daz black,the YouTuber. Love that man.

Third pov:

Draco has been feeling the whole day fizzy and grumpy. He kept grumbling some things and kept looking down. Pansy and Blaise were little bit worried, but just shrugged it off, maybe he just had a bad summer?

In the great hall, he barely ate something. He only thing he was doing was staring at Harry with annoyed, like always, face but there was a other emotion when he stared at Harry he couldn't really explain.

He had caught his mother over the summerday glancing at him the whole time worriedly, always nervously frimmeling with her hands when he was there, but Draco didn't say anything.

He was now in his Dark-forest green bed in Hogwarts, reading for a while before he sighed, put down his book, turned of the light and layed back to his bed, fallin asleep extremely fast.

*in the middle of the night. put on some dramatic music*

Draco eyes shut open, breathing loudly in his bed. He's whole body was in so much pain, he felt like he was being tortured. He tried not to groan in pain, not wanting to wake someone up. He's back felt like 10 thousand knife was stabbing it. His face to his foot was burning and painfully itchy. 

Draco kept silently groaning. He couldn't resist the pain, it was so bad. After 1 hour the pain stop and Draco passed out, no one knowing what just happened, because they were peacefully sleeping.

*the next morning*

The sun joyfully came out of the horizon and shined brightly, maybe to bright. It was almost 7:30, but Draco didn't wake up while he actually have to stand up since his class starts at 8:30.

"Mate, wake up, you'r gonna be late" Blaise said not noticing that Draco was totally a different person now.

"Yeah, okay i will be awake," Draco's now DEEP voice. Blaise flinched at the deep voice. Since when was his voice that deep? He  turned around to look at Draco and almost gasped, as Draco was just sleepily standing up.

"M-mate, what the fuck happened to you?" Blaise said, staring now on the huge boy.

Draco scoffed, not noticing anything "yeah, yeah i know my hair looks bad" he said and went to the bathroom, he did feel strange tho. When he went in the bathroom, there was a immidiate Scream.

"What the fu-!" Draco shouted looking at the whole-body-showing mirror.

He was much longer, maybe around 1,95. His hair was a bit longer to his neck and shoulder. He was broad, he's muscler arm were very noticable and his hands were big and veiny, he had 6 packs and his legs were smooth and strong looking. His face toooo handsome for someone to resist, his grey eyes now silver eyes. There was a black aura around him.

Draco stared at himself mouth wide open. "Damn, the fuck happened to me?" He asked himself while touching his face, before he finnaly smirked to himself mentally.

"I'm much handsomer than before"

LISTEN, IM SORRY AGAIN IT'S SHORT. I JUST CAN'T MAKE IT LONGER, BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST IN THE FUTURE, BYEEE MY BEUTIFUL DUCKLINGS