Mauve presented the phone to Bada with a small smile.

"Alright one water coming up."

After chugging a whole glass of water, its safe to say that Mauve was parched after the whole running away thing. Mauve gently puts the glass to the coffee table then awkwardly sits back on the sofa while Bada was just looking at her following her every move.

Bada was sitting a few inches on her right side, cradling a red box on her lap. Mauve guesses it as a medical kit. It must be for her, obviously cuz they're the only people here. Bada was now staring intently on her foot, she got a bit shy and tried to hide them but then realized that they were a bit painful.

She did notice a slight sting on the sides and some parts of her foot but didn't paid no mind to them earlier. She thought she could just ask Bada where her toilet was so she could wash her foot then it'll be okay. It seems her teacher is really concerned about it though. Looking at her carefully now, she did look worried and guilty.

She kept opening her mouth to say something but then decides to stop midway and just sighs heavily making her tensed shoulders move upwards then down again.

"May I?"

Finally, Bada asks her eyes looking at Mauve while her hand hovers on her right knee. She wants to treat her foot.

Mauve unconsciously bit her lip in nervousness with how Bada is approaching her with a serious but worried expression on her face. She nods in agreement and lifts her right leg for Bada to treat.

"Can you sit this way please?"

Bada guides Mauve to sit on the sofa in the way that she's facing her. This way it'd be easier to see the state of Mauve's foot.

The girl has blisters and they look fresh, still red and raw aside from that she also had little wounds and scratches. It looks painful and it only made Bada feel more guilty. She starts treating Mauve by cleaning her foot first.

Bada then reaches for her medical kit that contained some basic things to treat wounds. Some gauze, antiseptic, cottons, band aids, ointments and creams.

While cleaning Mauves wound, Bada had hundreds of questions cross her mind again. She didn't liked how heavy they're starting to make her feel so she looks up to Mauve who was able to catch her gaze as if she was waiting for her all this time.

Bada fakes a cough. She was taken aback from how Mauve looked at her but then that didn't stopped her to ask.

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls?"

She started and Mauve immediately typed on the phone for her response.

I didn't knew you called. Grandma took my phone. She said its a distraction.

"Why would it be a distraction? And a distraction from what?"

Bada was fast to ask another pair of question and Mauve was also being fast on responding.

Its a distraction from learning Ballet. She said its one of the reason I am learning hip hop rather than my destiny.

Ballet is Mauve's destiny? Is she connecting the dots properly?

"Is it? Is ballet your destiny? Is this a choice that you make or hers?"

Mauve didn't respond to those questions. She tried to write a response but then presses delete again. None of the answers that came to her mind felt right.

Bada saw how it was somehow hard for Mauve to answer the question so she drops the cotton ball she was holding and reaches to touch the phone, covering it. Mauve looks up to her with confusion printed on her face.