-Chapter 2: Downtown-

Groudon's POV:

It's been an hour, and i thought about going into the City nearby.

I've talked with Heatran, and he said he couldn't come, but sent Entei instead, so i guess that's good.

I'll hang out with him there in the meantime i guess.

I got up from my Lava bath, and got ready to go out, and by getting ready, i mean charge outside right after.

As i stepped outside the Volcano the Sunlight hit me, and it felt great as ever.

I'm in much more higher Spirits when it's Sunny.

I started walking to the City nearby, which was a big one, which is...concerning, cause it's pretty near a Volcano.

Nonetheless, i was walking there, it's not a long trip there, around 10 minutes.

I heard the usual nature, which is good, cause i didn't go out in the last week.

Eventually i made it into the City, but walked further Downtown.

It was amusing to see all these Humans and Pokémon alike stareing at me.

I had to go quick though, i don't want any of these Humans getting any ideas and chucking Pokéballs. The least i want is being captured as of now.

So, after a bit, i arrived at the Spot i was gonna hang out with Entei, which was before a mall.

I saw Entei as i walked there, and waved to him.

Groudon: "Hey, Entei!"

Entei: "Hmm? Oh, hey Groudon."

Groudon: "What's good, dude?"

Entei: "Nothing special, but hey! Look what i got!"

Groudon's POV:

Entei would then pull out a new phone. Good for him, his last one was roasted by Raikou after all...

Entei: "Raikou apologized, and bought me this new Phone to make up for the last one."

Groudon: "Nice."

Entei: "Oh yeah, Raikou also let me know, that Suicune, Raikou, Ho-Oh and i were also attending the meeting. Which is surprising, concidering we don't get called often."

Groudon's POV:

Entei was right, he and some of the "lesser Legendaries" don't get called often, concidering they don't have as much Power, or are just needed less.

Still, even they would be called sometimes, and the Fact Entei was called, meant something was probably going on in Johto.

Groudon: "Yeah, something probably going on in Johto then, huh?"

Entei: "Seems like it."

Groudon: "Anyways, thanks for coming over, i know that the trip to Hoenn isn't very fast or easy."

Entei: "Yeah, it's okay, dude. So any ideas what to do first?"

Groudon: "I mean, we're already near this mall, so i guess we could go and like, look what's there to buy. I also still need food, the ones i have left is starting to spoil..."

Entei: "Ahhhh, gotcha."

Groudon's POV: