"Nope. We didn't go there." Elena said making Cassidy groan.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut." Caroline said earning a nod from her sister which surprised her. Cassidy rarely agrees with her.

"We just talked for hours."

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!" Caroline said making Bonnie gave her shocked look as Cassidy laughed to see Bonnie's face.

"Cas.. what were you going to say?" Elena asked Cassidy wanting to change subject.

"Oh right I almost forgot" Cassidy said as she glanced three of her friends. "So I think that Tyler might be cheating on me with Vicki Donovan." She said as their eyes widen in shock.

"Why would you think that?" Bonnie asked.

"I knew he was a dick!" Caroline exclaimed earning confused look from everyone who was around.

"You should break up with him" Elena said.

Cassidy sighs "To answer your question, Bonnie. I think that because yesterday Vicki and Jeremy caught me and Ty kissing. And she seemed aggressive. Also he was so freaking worried when he saw Jeremy carrying unconscious Vicki." She said.

"That doesn't mean he is cheating."

"Yes, it means. I caught him staring Vicki few times. He is busy everytime I call him on weekend. He always is in the grill where Vicki works. I don't know what to think anymore." Cassidy said as Elena and Caroline shared a look. Bonnie just grabbed her hand to comfort her.

"I don't think he is cheating on you. You are Cassidy freaking Forbes. Nobody breaks your heart or dump you because your middle name is heartbreaker.  They call you crazy bitch of Mystic falls for a reason." Bonnie said with small smile and Cassidy smiled at her.

"Thanks Bon. You are the best friend I could ever ask for. I love you as my own sister" Cassidy said smiling at Bonnie and two hugged.

"Hey!" Elena and Caroline said at the same time to hear what Cassidy said. Bonnie and Cassidy laughed.

"I love you two as well. Jeez." Cassidy said with small smile as Elena and Caroline chuckled. Cassidy glanced her brunette best friend with saying, "I agree with Caroline. You should go and finally jump on hot back's bones."

"Seriously?" Elena asked.

"Out bitch is back" Bonnie muttered.

"Go Elena." Caroline said. "As I said, boy likes girl.  Girl likes boys. Sex!" She said.

"Profound." Elena said and gets up.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked confused.

"Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I will end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do." Elena said and started waking away as Cassidy watched it amused.

"She is actually believing Caroline and me." She muttered and turned to her sister and best friend. "Did she hit her head to something ?" She asked earning chuckle from Caroline and 'seriously' look from Bonnie.

____________________

Later, Cassidy, Elena and Bonnie are handing out pamphlets. "Tonight, night of the comet! Would you like a program?" Bonnie asked and then looked at Elena  "Would you like a program? He didn't call, huh?"

"Or text. But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff. We have never gotten to the texting part." Elena said earning a look from Cassidy.

"That's an important milestone in any relationship." Bonnie said and Cassidy nodded.