Eunhan was startled and recovered a bit.

"Um... Uh, it's nothing. I'm alright, Hyung." He said as he wiped the blood from his nose.

Why is he so hot?

"How could you be alright, when you have a sudden nosebleed?!"

"Don't worry about it, Hyung. And most importantly..." Eunhan reached out the sash of Yejun's bathrobe and then continued. "...please tie this properly, before I lose control of myself," he mumbled the last part.

"oh...thanks."

"By the way, why did you scream, hyung? Did someone break into your room?"

Yejun's face suddenly turns dark. "Oh, that... I just saw an insect and want to get rid of it." He said though he was referring to Truck-kun.

"Did it go away?'

"Yeah, and as much as I want it to be dead, I can't. Tsk."

"I see..." Eunhan stared at his brother for a moment then said. "Should I dry your hair for you, Hyung?"

"Sure, thanks."

Since it's too bothersome for him to dry his hair himself, that's a good offer to accept. Also, he isn't used to drying his hair, he just lets it dry itself.

Eunhan's face brightens. "Okay!"

....

"It's done, Hyung," Eunhan said after finishing drying Yejun's hair.

"Hyung?"

He called again but still no response.

All of a sudden, he heard a snoring sound.

Is he asleep?

Eunhan lifted Yejun and laid him properly in the bed. He was on top of Yejun, and before he moved away, he couldn't stop himself from staring at the sleeping young man.

At first glance, he looks like an arrogant person, but staring at his face right now, Eunhan couldn't hide his amusement. A soft and delicate skin, long eyelashes, pointed nose and... kissable lips.

Eunhan gulp. Eunhan realized that he should get going now or he didn't know what could happen if he stayed any longer.

He was about to move when all of a sudden, Yejun spoke, half asleep.

"Huh? When did I have a human teddy bear? It even looks like my brother..."

Eunhan was surprised when Yejun hugged him tightly, unable to get away. His heart is beating uncontrollably. Their faces are too close to each other! If he moves his face a little they'll eventually kiss!

Ah, you're so defenceless...

Eunhan shut his eyes. I have to control myself or hyung will get mad at me if I do something inappropriate!

But he's sleeping, he wouldn't know...

Aahh, I'm sorry, hyung!

Slowly, he moved closer to Yejun's face and gently placed a kiss on Yejun's lips.

Soft...

.......

-Morning-

Yejun opened his eyes, he was about to get up but strangely he couldn't. Someone's leg is on his stomach.

Huh?

There was a person sleeping upside down on his bed. And as that person moves, he accidentally kicks Yejun's face.

"Ackkk--! Truck-kun!!" he yelled angrily.

Yawning, Truck-kun spoke. "Yejun-nim? Why are you being so loud?"

All of a sudden, Yejun is covered with a dark aura. "Get your f***ng leg off of me or I'll f****ng cut it and feed it to the dogs." he threatened as he glared intently at the human truck.

"Eeekk!!"

Truck-kun immediately got off of the bed, he was so fast as if he was being possessed by Flash.

Still wearing a dark aura Yejun spoke.

"Kneel," he ordered and Truck-kun without any second thought followed what Yejun told.

"Why are you in my bed?"

"T-to sleep?"

"Tsk. Why did you transform into your human form when you can just sleep in your toy truck form?!"

"How could you be so unfair, Yejun-nim? You let your brother sleep with you but I can't? I am the great Truck-kun, you ought to respect me!"

"What? My brother?"

"Yeah. You were hugging him so tightly. Also, he even k----" Truck-kun didn't finish his sentence when someone knocked on the door.

"Transform!! Eunhan is here!"

Truck-kun quickly transformed into a toy truck and flew on the study table.

"Hyung?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

Did he not sleep last night? He has dark circles...

"You just woke up? You're going to be late for school." Eunhan said.

"What?!" Yejun immediately glanced at the clock and it was already 7:50,. his class started at 8:00!

"I'm sorry, I couldn't wake you up, Hyung. I overslept as well..."

Eunhan couldn't sleep that night because of what he did, so there were dark circles under his eyes.

"I'm going first, hyung, the president of our department called, he told me I have to be there quick because we have something to finish. I couldn't drive you to school, sorry, hyung..." he said looking like a dejected puppy.

"It's fine. Be careful on your way, brother."

After Eunhan left, Yejun quickly washed up and put on some clothes, grabbed his bag and put truck-kun inside.

"Young Master, eat your breakfast first." The butler called.

"It's fine, I'll just eat at school," he said then rushed to their garage and drove the big bike he used when he followed Eunhan.

....

After he parks his vehicle at the parking lot of the University, he rushes to the building where his department is located but before he even gets there, he gets lost and ended up in the back of the building instead. He was about to leave but all of a sudden he heard a 'thud' sound.

What was that?

Since Yejun is a curious one, he takes a look at the people at the back of the building.

Huh?

And then he saw one of the male leads beating up some students to a pulp. When he noticed how dangerous it was to be near him, he planned to run away quickly. However, the male already noticed him.

"Stay where you are."

......