𝐒𝐂𝐁𝟒: 𝐄𝐏 - 𝟖

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The minute the two even got to the top of the steps pressure informed liddy that they were coming and liddy thinking she was slick threw water at both girls and without hesitation Saiyre yanked liddy in by her jumper and slammed her against the cabinets.

Niy somehow jumped in the mix having gotten wet too and was now punching liddy who had her in a headlock while trying to punch Saiyre in the face.

"They jumping! Why they jumping" pressure yelled instead of helping her cousin like the scary bitch she was.

Liddy was lowkey struggling, she absolutely couldn't keep up with either girl and she hated that they were giving her a run for her money for the fifth time tonight.

Niy got pulled away first after almost slipping but Saiyre reversed on liddy and pulled her into a choke hold, upper cutting the older woman with punches sure to leave knots.

Isaiah rushed to pull them apart but liddy had Saiyre's shirt because she couldn't see and Saiyre had a lock on her head trying to suffocate the girl. "Yeah bitch"

"I can't breathe" liddy yelled although muffled security still heard her so they jumped in and pried saiyre's arms from around her head and neck.

"You wan' wrestle right? Come on bitch"

SAIYRE'S INT: I have yet to get my ass kicked in this house so the fact that everybody keep trying me is actually blowing my mind like...what the fuck, do I gotta do? kill a bitch to show yall that's it's safer to leave me alone like wassup?

Saiyre was sitting next to lolly after security ended up dropping her off the couch to calm her down but downstairs crew was on one, they weren't getting no sleep and that was how it would be for the rest of their time here.

All the disrespectful sneaky shit was corny and Saiyre was over it, pressure, liddy, bre anybody that wanted these hands or thought they was gonna address her any kinda way was getting maxed out.

▃▃▃▃▃

Saiyre could hear pressure up in that room talking shit lying to the cameras saying Saiyre and niy ain't want it and the dark skin girl just wasn't going for that she was gone show these bitches out, embarrassing everybody if she needed to.

So when she had the opportunity to she bum rushed a security guard while one was exiting the room and hopped onto the big ass woman, a punch to the mouth had pressure curling up on the bed as Saiyre tore her ass up.

She had scared both girls at first liddy backed up on the wall and pressure tried to run across the bed before Saiyre got her.

"What was said? Huh? Bitch ain't nobody scared off yo punk ass" Saiyre kicked pressure in the stomach and face which was satisfying because the older girl was screaming.

"You was laughing and talking earlier! What was said!" Security grabbed Saiyre from behind and carried her short ass back into the living room.

Ivori took her girlfriend and sat with her to calm her down, because this shit was getting outrageous and she was definitely too drunk for this shit.

▃▃▃▃

Saiyre didn't know why Monae was so hyped, the bitch had literally been room hopping all day and ain't said shit about nothing after Saiyre beat her up now she wanted to go again cause ivori told her to watch out and stay aware.