Atsushi could see the effect Voyager had on Taguchi. He immediately noticed the boy's expression softening and that he behaved better than how he was with Kunikida.

"Who.. made the tip?" Voyager asked

"The Azure Messenger." Was Taguchi's answer.

"What?" Kunikida muttered, furrowing his brows.

"There was data left on the server. And I guess these are pictures of the abducted victims. The mole's not bad though, is he? He told you stuff where they're hidden." The informant explained, handing Voyager a few pictures he pulled out before he sat on a chair next to him.

"I wonder." Dazai said playfully while leaning one of the monitors. "I hope we don't go there, only to find he's one of the kidnappers."

"The Azure Messenger. I want you to keep looking at that." Kunikida said to Taguchi, as he showed hints of uneasiness at the familiarity of the name.

"Sure. When I want to." The boy shrugged before giving them a smirk. "I'm busy taking care of my tropical fish." Taguchi could only go over and slowly pull Voyager's hand away, because she was knocking on the fish tank. Scaring the poor fish.

A few hours later, the sun had set and night came. The detectives were standing  by the sidewalk outside of the warehouse, where Kunikida had just ended a call. "I called a taxi. We'll head to the abandoned hospital the tipster mentioned." He informed.

"Kunikida-kun, why are you looking after the Rokuzou boy?" Dazai asked.

"What do you mean?"

"It's not like you to give work to a hacker, although I know that V-chan will do something like that. You could've just talked to him over the phone, but you met him in person. His father passed away, right? Are you trying to be his dad?" He explained.

"We came here so that the kid could meet the informant. Nothing more." Kunikida responded.

"I guess I'll take your word for it." Dazai shrugged.

Not long after, a taxi pulled over. Kunikida sat in the passenger with the driver on his right, while Voyager sat in between Atsushi and Dazai in the back seat. "This driver is another one of our informants. He used to be an actor."

"I couldn't make any money, so I switched careers" The driver said with a sheepish smile.

"That was the right decision." Kunikida commented with his gaze fixated on the photos Taguchi had given to them earlier. "He knows about Yokohama than anyone I know. He also saw two of the eleven victims right before they were abducted."

At that moment, the driver stopped right in front of a turning point and made a sharp left before driving up the steep road. "I was driving them from the port to a hotel." He said.

"Is this case really about abduction?" Atsushi asked. "There has been no random demands." He was holding onto the grab handle with one hand while the other held onto Voyager's arm to prevent her from getting injured. Dazai did the same, with his other arm held out in front of her so she wouldn't fly forward. But, Voyager could only enjoy the ride, it's.. fun. In her world.

"Are you sure these are the two you saw?" Kunikida questioned, referring to the photos of the victims in his hands.

"No mistake" said the driver after having a glimpse of the photos. "They were wearing the same clothes as well."

Dazai suddenly reached out and took the photos out of his colleague's hand to have a closer look. "I see." He said with a smile. "I have a hunch!" He then showed them the pictures with a gleam of excitement in his eyes. "Look that these pictures. They're both wearing glasses! That means it's a serial glasses abduction case! It's your turn for glory, Kunikida-kun!"