As soon as she finished with her emails, she looked over to the male beside her, "Kunikida.."

The man also finished, submitting his work in time before saying, "On it." He got up from his chair, grabbed Dazai by the collar and sent him flying to the floor where he landed on his back harshly. The fall was hard enough to knock the hallucinogen out of him, "Stop it and stop harassing, Voyager-san!"

'How can non compatible people be a team?' Atsushi thought

The door to the office opened, with Haruno stepping in with her clipboard. "Kunikida-san, here the case for today from the President."

Hours passed as the hallucinogen wore off, bringing Dazai back to his normal self when he and his colleagues walked along rows of warehouses near the harbour. "Dazai. Stop slacking and hurry up. We just have two minutes and fifty seconds until the appointment!" Kunikida said, while in the lead.

"That's tough." Dazai commented, with both of his hands behind his head.

"Is it okay for me to come along?" Atsushi asked, dubiously.

".. Yes." Voyager answered, with a nod.

******

They walked down the staircase into a hidden computer lair. There were four desks placed opposite of each other. Wires and cables scattered all over the floor. And in the center was a Arowana fish swimming in the large tank.

Reaching the last remaining steps, Kunikida approached a boy, saying "How's it going, informant?"

"Hey, four-eyes." He greeted, his back facing them. "Are you a slave to your notebook again?"

"You think you can talk to us like that even though you're a cybercriminal?" Kunikida said, stopping a foot away from the boy. "If you're arrested, your deceased father would be displeased."

That definitely provoked the boy as he seethed. "Don't bring up my father." He then turn around to face the detectives. "More importantly, you're late. That's rare for you, no? Why? Were you on a date? I hope it's not with Boss."

"Boss?" Atsushi mumbled in confusion.

"No. Dates should be with a chosen woman, followed by marriage six years later, it's written here." Kunikida replied curtly.

"Eh!?" His young colleague exclaimed, staring at Kunikida, holding his notebook with a look of bewilderment. "Kunikida-san, you have someone you've decided to marry?"

"I wonder.. who it is." Voyager's soft voice came out, as she drifted off into her thoughts.

"I will in four years." Kunikida replied, as Atsushi turned away with a deadpanned expression.

The boys gaze then landed on Atsushi "Is he new?" He asked.

The young detective quickly stood up straight to properly introduce himself. "My name is Nakajima Atsushi."

"My name is Taguchi Rokuzou. I'm an informant, I can find anything for the right place. I help four eyes when told, but I usually work directly for V-nee." He introduced.

Atsushi couldn't be more surprised. "You're his boss, Voyager-san!?" He said, looking at her.

Voyager's hand was placed on Atsushi's head, giving him two pats as she nodded. What Atsushi did not notice, was Taguchi shooting a glare at him. Voyager then looked at him, opening her mouth to ask something but was cut off.

Taguchi waved his hand dismissively, saying. "Yes, I got the details you sent. No, you were not disturbing me. You can send anything to me anytime. I will always have a look when I'm free." Voyager could only stretch her smile, as she nodded.