There go the Brides

Start from the beginning

"We have to try again." Jayden said.

"But how do we get them to come to our wedding?" Kevin asked.

"Here's the list of the wedding's scheduled to come to our area." Ji presented a paper full of scheduled weddings. 

"But there's so many weddings..Thats the problem." Emily informed in a defeated tone.

"I have an idea." I said jumping into the conversation.

It took about 30 minutes to explain the entire plan to the Rangers. Jayden and I went off to inform most of the wedding couple's to cancel their wedding. 

That night we came home with a list full of crossed out canceled weddings.

"All of these weddings except one were canceled?" Mia asked staring at the long list of crossed out weddings.

"Yes. Me and Jayden warned them all about the Bride kidnappings." I answered. 

"With only one left, we know exactly which wedding the Nighlok will hit." Jayden added to my answer.

"I guess you'll have to be blushing brides bait again, Tawny." Mia teased me as I stood next to Jayden.

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, and something tells me..You're happy to were that dress again." Mike sarcastically commented while grabbing the list out of Mia's hands.

"What?" I said.

"Mike! Every girl wants to were a wedding gown!" Emily told him.

"Not this girl!" I jumped into the conversation with a high pitched tone. 

I felt Jayden move his attention to me. He's sitting down as I stood right next to him with my right hand on his shoulder. I quickly take a glance at the boy. 

"What? Why not?" Emily asked.

"Uh..Have you guys met me?" I asked.

"Yeah she's not a, 'gown' type of girl." Mike added to my sentence.

"Okay, well if you don't want to walk down the aisle..then who will?" Kevin asked.

"Mia?" I answered. Her eyes widened, "She loves dresses.."

"Well-" Mia tried answering, but Mike interrupted her.

"Yeah! Mia! You'd be perfect Bride bait!" Mike said.

"I agree!" Emily jumped in, "You'd look perfect in a dress!" 

Mia sighed, "Okay." 

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth. I absolutely hate dresses. I don't even wear them at funerals or dances.If I'm at a funeral I'd rather wear a formal suit, and when I'm at a dance I'd wear fancy jeans and a crop top. If I'm in a good mood that day then I'd probably wear a skirt with tights underneath.

"Great! So once we get a fixed on the location of the brides, Mia will send back the coordinates." I explained

"And we'll be ready to come save them." Jayden stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so sorry to ruin your big day, but we need your help." I overheard Mia tell the real bride who was getting ready for her big day.

"Dude trust me, hide with the bride." Mike said as me and him pushed the real Groom into a small room with the Bride. 

"You'll be okay, we promise." I assure them as I push the Groom into a small closet full of clothes.