"That's why you're willing to help," Liv teased, kicking playfully at Damian. "You just want to say you were in the New Dungeon."

Damian rolled his eyes. "I only agreed to shut her up," he replied, pointing at Rhea. "And because I like hearing her laugh, and you make her happy."

"Aw, Priest." Rhea got up and went over to hug him, tugging on his hair. "I knew you cared!"

"Yeah, yeah." Damian pretended to pull away from the hug, but only to knock Rhea off balance. When she was teetering, he pulled her into a tight hug and shook her back and forth. "So what time do you want me to pick you up, Rips?"

"What?" Liv looked back and forth between the two friends. Hunter had sent a trusted producer to the hotel to pick her up and she was going to take a cab to the airport the next day; she had purposefully booked an afternoon flight, hoping to avoid most of the fans who congregated at the airports after a WWE show. "You're staying?"

Damian gave Rhea another squeeze before pushing her back over towards Liv. "Yeah. Her favourite stripper's retiring from dancing, you see, and she wants to get a lap dance before she stops."

"But... all your stuff...." Liv looked back towards the suite door, but all that was there were all their shoes and Rhea's small purse. "You have a room at the other hotel, don't you?"

Rhea actually blushed a bit. "Yes and no. I booked one under my name, but Nikki's using it. Priest put my bags in the car before we left our hotel. I just didn't bring them up because it was supposed to be a surprise." She turned to glare at him, but her gaze was too soft to be threatening.

"I don't know why she even needs them," Damian countered, rolling his eyes. "Not like she's going to need clothes as soon as I'm gone, you know?" Laughing, he stood up and collected some of the garbage before putting his boots back on. "But I can take a hint. I'll go get your stuff and bring it up. That means one of you has to the wearing enough clothes to answer the door when I get back, though."

Rhea snorted. "No wonder you're still waiting on a lap dance, Priest. You've got no sense of foreplay."

"Oh, I've got plenty. I'm just not going to waste my energy here when I'd clearly only be in the way." Damian opened the door and nodded at Liv. "Keep her in line for a few minutes, would you?"

"I'll do my best." Liv waited until Damian shut the door behind him to straddle Rhea's lap. "You're staying here tonight?" She almost giggled with delight. She had hoped she would get some private time with Rhea before they had to part ways again, but she wasn't sure if they would be able to make it happen. "I could have brought stuff with me if I'd known...."

Rhea shook her head. "No need." She reached up and pushed hair out of Liv's face before kissing her. "You're here. That's all that matters."

"Thank you." Liv pressed closer, running a hand down Rhea's neck to the deep V of her shirt. "You're sure you won't get in trouble?"

"It'll be fine. My flight is for ten or something, so Priest is going to pick me up at... I don't know. Around eight or so? Fuck. Probably seven," Rhea corrected with a groan. "But it's better than nothing."

"Won't the rest of the roster notice that you aren't at breakfast?" Liv asked. WWE didn't often have morning meetings since the wrestlers were in charge of booking their own hotels and were often spread out; a few had tour buses so they could get an early start on travelling to the next venue.

Rhea shrugged. "Let them. None of their business, right?" She shifted a bit to adjust her legs and grimaced. "Fuck. I think that was popcorn. Hold on." Bracing one arm under Liv's ass, she stood up and stepped back. "Huh. We didn't make that much of a mess, when you think about how bad Priest's aim was at the start."