Ben 10 Bio

Name:Benjamin "Ben"

Middle Name:Kirby

Last Name: Tennyson

Character Type: Hero, Protoganits.

Allieses: User of the Omnitrix (By Vilgax), Ben 10 (By Civilian), Ben Prime, Hero of the Highbreed Wars, Conqueror of Vilgax, The Alien Duo (By Heroes), Alien Boy (By Villian)

Race:Human

Gender:Male

Age: 10

Looks:

Occupation: Vigilante/Hero, PlumbOPS Cadet

Affiliation: Watch-Heroes, PlumbOPS.

Current Devices: Omnitrix (Prototype)

Modes/Functions:

Active Mode: Active Mode is the Omnitrix's default mode when idle. It is where the user can select the transformation they want to become; initiate the process of transforming; and stay in said transformation. The actual usage time is 10 minutes at a time.

Recharge Mode: When the Omnitrix's usage time is fully depleted (i.e. "times out"), it goes into Recharge Mode: firstly warning of the timing out; then detransforming the user and locking all functions of Active Mode while the Omnitrix recharges. It takes around 5 minutes to recharge

Scan Mode: When a new DNA sample has been unlocked from the Codon Stream, or when the Omnitrix captures new DNA not present in the Codon Stream, Capture Mode is activated. It can also reclaim lost or removed alien DNA that was in the Codon Stream.

Self-Destruct Mode: In Self-Destruct Mode, the Omnitrix charges energy while counting down until it explodes. S.D.M. functions as a last resort should the Omnitrix fall into the wrong hands. It can be activated by Voice Command.

Recalibration: The Omnitrix begins to recalibrate while selecting a set of new aliens. The Omnitrix makes a beep-like noise, the hourglass turns blue, then it changes to a glowing black and green and morphs into its new shape.