2.

Hyunjin opened the door to his house, and his nose was greeted by the smell of weed and more things. He hated having to wash his clothes so thoroughly just to get the intoxicating smell out.

His dad was a jerk. But hyunjin couldn't forget their childhood memories when they were little, and his mom still walked healthy and prettily. She wasn't here anymore, which probably provided reasons for the drugs and alcohol his father was addicted to.

He didn't acknowledge his dad's presence as he walked past the kitchen area and straight to his room.

He was going to change before going to the art museum. He stripped away his dirty uniform
Throwing it inside of the laundry on the way down. He wore some Converses, a black sweater, and some regular oversized blue jeans.

It was winter, after all, and he didn't need to dress lightly. He grabbed his phone, sliding it inside his pocket on his butt. He ran his fingers through his hair and jogged downstairs, his singular hand grabbing the stairway as he walked down.

"Going to that stupid art museum? Do you even study?" Hyunjin looked at his father who was wobbly against the counter. Talking with his hands and muttered words so sluggishly.

Hyunjin didn't respond; he just sighed through his nose and kept going forward. Speaking of study, if his father paid attention, his father would see the academic levels of Hyunjin grades.

He was top 5 in his class, but he did it for himself, not anyone around him. He shoved his hands into his pockets, rushing out of the door, eager to go to the art center.

He was 18 now, he didn't go out. He didn't have many friends or loved anyone.

He had a crush, such as Felix, whom he'd never tell. He was a hopeless romantic in every category, most kids his age went out and drank illegally— but hyunjin was scared of alcohol, or even being around it. Drunk people scared him truthfully.

He smiled at the women at the front desk; the entry was completely free, as it was an examining event unless you wanted to purchase this type of art.

The comfort took away Hyunjin as he stared at the many colorful and abstract art pieces.
One, specifically, constantly reminded him of Felix.

It was a comforting sight. It was a simple sunset, splattered with pretty sights of gold flakes. The sunset hinted with Pink colors, blue colors, and anything beautiful that matched Felix.

He just sat there in front of the displayed painting. A small smile, it was covered by glass, and a small light hovering above it to show the true beauty of its form.

"You like looking at pieces like this, to?"

A voice said.

Hyunjin's eyes followed the direction of this familiar and heavenly voice.

It was Felix.

"Ah, yeah.. do you?" Hyunjin asked; he soon regretted saying something like this. A God was in front of him, smiling so prettily, and that's all hyunjin could say.

He didn't expect Felix to come here, sure they had the art class together— but art was required for them to graduate. Most just did it for that reason. They often called art tedious and unnecessary.

Felix's hands were in his pockets, and he had a pretty brown cardigan overlapping his black shirt, which tucked into his black oversized jeans; he wore brown converses as well, that correct color.

"I love art, especially colorful ones like this— the artist is brilliant." He spoke so delicately, yet hyunjin could understand everything. Gosh, he was breathtaking. His freckles, he let breath every now and then, were prettier than anything hyunjin had seen.

"Beautiful.."

Hyunjin mumbled.

"What?" Felix asked, a slight giggle hearing the unexpected word. "The painting, it's beautiful, I agree with what you said." Hyunjin lied, he became flustered by his mistake of saying something so embarrassing out loud.

"So you come here often?"

Hyunjin cleared his throat.

"I do, actually, not really after school, more on weekends where everything isn't so loud and busy."
Felix said, looking at hyunjins side profile; he had to look up due to their height differences. But it didn't matter.

Felix bit his lip when it became silent, tugging at their cute awkwardness. "We should come here together? If you aren't busy!" Felix suggested, nervously smiling up so sweetly at hyunjin.

"It's okay if you are, I'd understand."

"No, no, I'm never busy. I'd love to go with you." Hyunjin said back.
Felix initially pulled his phone out, sharing his number with the taller male in front of him.

The whole time he stood here, his heart fluttered so effortlessly for hyunjin. He wasn't sure if hyunjin felt the same anyways, or if hyunjin even liked guys.

Felix was to insecure of himself to tell hyunjin. "I could use some more friends that like art to, some of my friends find it boring." Felix stated.

"Well I don't think it's boring truthfully." Felix blushed, imdetially looking down to his dirty converses. He didn't want to unveil his feelings for hyunjin, as he easily turned red.

"Ah, I'll get going though. I'll see you later, hyunjin."

He waved.

"Oh, okay, bye Felix."

Hyunjin grinned. Yet his heart was going to fall out of his chest any minute. His feelings for Felix only grew harder.

He was truthfully inlove.