Naomis Bikini

A/N Jude is bold words Maryam is regular

Maryam was trying to figure out a way how to make her hickey not show because it was very noticeable from her bikini but she gave up and left it. Everyone met downstairs at the lobby Jude held Maryam's hand "danm u look sexy" Maryam looked up at him "cant be talking" Jude smiled then looked down to see her hickey was showing " do you know it's noticeable" he says while walking to the car " yeah but idc" Jude smiled at the fact shes not scared to hide up what he did " i mean i can still see urs i put more on u then u did to me" she says while going to sit down " i'm gonna get back at you don't worry" he says while winking.

They make it to the beach and the guys surprised us with a yacht Maryam grabbed Judes hand and led him up the stairs. Maryam hasn't been in a yacht before so she was excited every seat was taken so she asked where is she gonna sit "come sit here" Jude says while pointing to his lap Maryam rolled her eyes and sat on his lap. Trent Brought his speaker and they started playing music Maryam was looking threw her phone and swaying her hips to the music "Maryam" she looked at him confused "what" then Jude whispered in her ear " you don't know what ur doing to me right now move your hips and look down" she did as he said and she saw he was excited if you know what i mean then she laughed at him. "YO GUYS COME WERE ABOUT TO BRING THE JET SKIS OUT" Mason says Maryam got up and held Judes hand Maryam put a life jacket on even Jude. Jude was driving the Jet ski "be careful please i'm not trying to fall in the water" Maryam says while getting on the back of the Jet ski "don't worry you won't fall just hold onto me" she did as he told her and held on tight then he started going fast she screamed Jude and he laughed.

They got off the Jet Ski and went to sit down "so what are we" Jude asks Maryam looks at not knowing what to say cause she doesn't know either " i dont know actually are we technically friends with benefits cause we did it and we were making out like a lot" she say " i mean i wouldn't mind that but you cant see other people i wont too" Maryam nodded her head

@urpookiemaryam